XFX Geforce 6600 graphics card

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber_ral

Broken In
Hi, can anyone please tell me where the XFX Geforce 6600 graphics card can be bought in Chennai or Goa and also the price of it?
Thanks... :D

Get it from Techmirchi (Chennai based)

*www.techmirchi.com/index.asp?cat=Components&subcat=Graphic Cards&display=Components&home=no&sort=

OR

*www.techmirchi.com/

Excellent communication. Fast and FREE shipping. And, NO, I'm not associated in anyway with Techmirchi :wink:

Keith

naveenpoddar

Journeyman
Keith Sebastian said:

*www.techmirchi.com/index.asp?cat=Components&subcat=Graphic Cards&display=Components&home=no&sort=

OR

*www.techmirchi.com/

Excellent communication. Fast and FREE shipping. And, NO, I'm not associated in anyway with Techmirchi :wink:

Keith

Good online store.
But Prices are too high more than 10% .
No sense buying from this place :oops:

naveenpoddar said:
Keith Sebastian said:

OR

*www.techmirchi.com/

Keith

Good online store.

Agree

rez

Right off the assembly line
Great that someone has had the initiative to create such a site in india. The prices seem to be reasonable for such a online service. Nothing comes for free guys! And as far as i know its the only exclusive site for tech store. Atlast even small towns and villages can get whatever they want without travelling to the city;-) Think positive.

naveenpoddar said:
Keith Sebastian said:

OR

*www.techmirchi.com/

Keith

Good online store.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
the 6600gt is really better and costs about 11k for pci-e , say 250 bucks more

why not spend more from 8.5-9k and get the better stuff

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
akshayt said:
the 6600gt is really better and costs about 11k for pci-e , say 250 bucks more

why not spend more from 8.5-9k and get the better stuff
there has to be a full stop in the amount ur gonna spend..
otherwise there is no limit to it...
why not spend a lil more nd buy a better gfx card than 6600GT ???

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
the cost of a better card than 6600gt giving better bang for buck is only for ppl who want to game at very high graphic settings and can spend about 25000 or higher

the performance/money ratio given by 6600gt may turn out to be more than that of 6600.

what is the diff betwenn 8000 and 11000 approx when you can get even 50% extra performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom