XFX GeForce 5700LE 256MB GDDR2 AGP8x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick069

Broken In
XFX GeForce 5700LE 256MB GDDR2 AGP8x with bill + driver CD + manual and 1.5 yrs old.

When I sold off my old computer the buyer didnt want a graphics card. My new PC does not support AGP, so its lying idle for past 4 months. :?

I think it would be quite useful for someone with system running on onboard graphics who may want to use Vista when its launched.

Expected price is 2k. Buyable in Bangalore or Chennai.

-------------------------------------
Price reduced to 1.7k. Scroll down for pictures of the card.

Last edited:

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
Hey

I need the card.. New price of the card is 2.5 K itself.. I will buy it for 1k.. and its also 1.5 yrs old.. But still can give u some extra..
Im located at Anna Nagar , Chennai..

GANESH.

harikatt

In the zone
i can be ready for 1.2k .. if interested... ,, also let me know the condition of the item whether its working checked or not.

harikatt

In the zone
Maverick069 said:
Find pictures of the graphics card. Sorry for the VGA quality of my camera phone. :oops:

what happened?? u were planning for the card to check at vijayawada. let me know.

thanks
for graphics card,

and what happened reply of want it post..for nokia 6600
thanks

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
checked your PM.

also.. i am sure.. there is no problem..with any of the item in functioning..

did u copied any of the photos taken from the nokia6600 to computer using data cable... is everything working good for nokia phone..

OP
M

Maverick069

Broken In
Yes you are right. I did copy from Phone to PC. I used a Memory card reader to do that. Yes everything is working fine with Nokia. However you can check it out when you meet my friend.

I shall try to get some pictures of the phone using a friends phone or something.

harikatt

In the zone
thank you maverick... ,, but just wondering. if u had a datacable,then no need to pick memorycard out and transfer pictures,, just engage the datacable to the cellphone and thats all. transfer what ever we need. right know??.

OP
M

Maverick069

Broken In
Yes if you have datacable then no need to take out MMC. But I don't have datacable, and also my card reader is tiny. :D Size of a flash stick so it is easy for me to carry around better than datacable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom