Bot
I have a xfx 8600gt 256mb ddr3 bought less than a month before i wanna sell it

Expected price : 4300 + shipping
Item Location : Chennai

EDIT : the rate has been reduced to 3500+150 towards shipping

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
FYI, Mercury products are not even worthy to be used in toilet. :)

lolz i dont need info about mercury products

you just check the rate of new xfx card

well even xfx 8600gt overheats a lot. So theres hardly no difference between the cards atleast in this segment.
ok..what about the rate of new xfx 8600gt..even thats still around 4k.

amarp

Broken In
This card will be soon out of market:mad:. If going for new one, better to go with 9600GSO with double performance compared to 8600GT at approximately 6k:p . Also, why you people are asking him if Mercury is available at approximately 3K, then go with brand new Mercury 8600GT (ECS OEM) with the same performance:). The used things may have bugs:mad:.

Also, if the price is more than half, then it is always better to go with new things.:idea:;)

confusedvicky

Right off the assembly line
stop quoting insanely low fraction of the card ..

IF u DONT LIKE THE PRICE MOVE THE F ON ....WHY STAY HERE AND GIVE RIDICULOUS REASONS FOR SUCH LOWBALLING ?

A new one reatails for abt 4.6k....REMEMBER even for the 8600gt 256mb ddr3 there are atleast 3 variants that do the rounds...

yes the mercury card s there..and wat abt its reputation...ppl who talk of ecs dont know **** abt it...ecs is one of the worlds worst mobo manufacturers.....ppl who talk of using mercury 8600gt wud shy away from their mobos to start off with....

And yes the 9600gso 384 mb wit a 192 bit bus...hah..that card costs upwards of 7000 bucks....7000-4500= 2500...and that quite a lot for this sum...indeed te card being a rebadged 8800gs is a good card but look at its price also...and

My advice to the seller is : Dont expect anything more than 3.5k at any rate...

same perfo??? id luv 2 see that...dunno at ram chips and overall quality of pcb is...

Last edited:

axxo

99.9% Idle
a 8600gt based card would have been a great purchase before a year. But now the story is not similar....the chipset is quite old and very soon it will get replaced. At 3-4k you cant expect a card to perform like hell..it was designed to perform what it was supposed to be. so stop ditching mercury or whatever lower priced cards for god sake.

I have seen few who still run their p3 systems(mercury based) under their belt. And also theres story that most xfx 650i chipset mobo was got back after being introduced in the market.

confusedvicky

mercury was a good cheap mobo maker in days of pentiums...once p4 came out sudenly the vanished from the market. ecs is no better. most dealers will tell u wat i said.
the point is 8600gt is med rnge card..at this price range its the best.
Mercury quality of ram chips,its pcb, its cooling fan,it warranrty terms are all under question..the xfx one on da oder hand is a proven card.

my only request to probable buyers is to quote sane price based on this product.if u feel its overpriced move on or ask for a bargain. in a decent manner dat is.

atish

Broken In
mercury was a good cheap mobo maker in days of pentiums...once p4 came out sudenly the vanished from the market. ecs is no better. most dealers will tell u wat i said.
the point is 8600gt is med rnge card..at this price range its the best.
Mercury quality of ram chips,its pcb, its cooling fan,it warranrty terms are all under question..the xfx one on da oder hand is a proven card.

my only request to probable buyers is to quote sane price based on this product.if u feel its overpriced move on or ask for a bargain. in a decent manner dat is.

LOL with palika and janpath like places in Delhi, delihites have have lowballing and bargaining skills developed to the outmost level.:D

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
in the same place its written that a new one costs 4.6k and he is selling an old one for 4.3k, that is sane?????
and 3k is insane????

confusedvicky

in the same place its written that a new one costs 4.6k and he is selling an old one for 4.3k, that is sane?????
and 3k is insane????

Dude read properly.....go thru my first post......i have clearly asked the seller not to be optimistic abt getting anything over 3.5k

wat is insane is quotes like 1.5k/2k for a xfx 8600gt when a new one cost 4.6k approx...dat is below 50% ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom