4Ghz Here I come !
S>Corsair XMS2 1066,Rosewill 600W Blue LED and XFX 7800GT

Location - Mangalore

Payment:
Trades(Check Last)
Paypal
Cheque
Pickup.

I will ship it only AFTER payment has cleared to my account.

Alright, here's the deal, I'm kinda in a Financial Crisis here, my P5K died due to my WC setup leaking and I need a new mobo for my e6750 and some cash. So I'm letting go of my Corsair XMS2 PC8500 CL5 which I used for just checking if it worked. It has a lifetime warranty from corsair.
The 7800GT is lying unused because I'v got a 8800GT now. The stock cooler fan doesnt work for some reason, but I'v reseated the cooler with AS5 and temps are mostly <45C since I dont use this PC for gaming.
I'v also got a Rosewill 600W PSU I bought from US. Works Great, got it to power my e4300 @ 1.6V for a sucide run along with a 8800GT and my Gskill ram @ 2.3V. Didnt give me any hiccups.

Pics will be uploaded as soon as I charge my camera.

The Bundle:
Ram- Dont have the Box. Will ship in an anti static bag and box.

7800GT: Got everything,the box, all connectors, and manual. Registered with XFX only once and comes under the 2nd owner Transferrable warranty.
The stock cooler fan doesnt work.

Rosewill 600W PSU: Comes with everything, Box, manual, The US power chord.

Prices:
Ram - 8.5k Shipped withing India.

7800GT - 3.9k Shipped because of the Faulty Fan.

PSU - 7k Shipped.(It cost me 220$ to get it shipped from US)

PM with Offers, if Any. Prices slightly negotiable.
I wont reply ASAP to PM's and replys since I'v got SSLC exams here.

Edit: Its PCIe.
And I'm accepting Trades for SE Walkman Phones or Nokia N Series. Just shoot me a good offer.

I dont need the stuff since my Gskills are doing fine for me. And I got myself a 8800GT and a Ultra X2 750W PSU.

Last edited:
OP
Demonkiller

Demonkiller

4Ghz Here I come !
The ram is brand new and sells at 10.4k on itwares. PSU cost me almost 9k to get it here. And I think the cost on the 7800GT is reasonable.

OP
Demonkiller

Demonkiller

4Ghz Here I come !
I'm just seeling if I can get the 200 bucks more. Its up for sale only for this week. Then Its getting sold locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom