xbox or ps2

Status
Not open for further replies.

king rrr

Broken In
hi friends ,
i want to buy a console .what should i buy.xbox or ps2 and why.what about xbox 360.can u see a great difference in xbox 360 when compared to xbox.please suggest me.i play all types of games.is wii released.
what about wii

Holy_fat_man

Broken In
You Should buy the ps2 coz there are a lot of games on it.The xbox 360 is powerful but its just nothing compared to the ps3,so wait for some time coz the the ps3 is being released next month.Thw wii is good for some family fun but id recommend against it.

So you can get a mod chipped ps2 for 6800 bucks

Or you can wait for the ps3 and buy it for 28,000 or more.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
ps3 will hit the market soon, so wait for the time being n then buy wen its there. nothing comapres to ps3.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
if budget is constraint then thers no point in waiting for ps3 coz its gonna be priced more than 25k ..... xbox 360 and xbox ..... zamin aasman ka farak hai ...

out of the 2 .... go for ps2

donaljohny

Right off the assembly line
if finance is not a prblem try xbox 360.don't try ps3 coz it sucks.u can have a great live experience and u can play big hits like gears of war,fight night round ,virtuea tennis and lots more.
visit this link to see gears of war trailers: 3http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=1650

gaurav21r

Journeyman
I would recommend XBox 360, It has a totally different architecture as compared to the previous Xbox. Also India finally has an Official Release. Rightly said above, if you have budget constraints go for Xbox.

Dunno about PS3.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
budget is main constraint.......if not then wait for PS3 else buy now PS2 and after 8 months or so buy PS3....

SolidSnake

Broken In
I don't think one can even think of getting a 360 or PS3 (whenever it is available) unless s/he is a super-rich. And in any case 360/PS3 will need time to get modded ;). So the best bet is to go with either PS2 or XB and my vote goes to PS2 based on Price and Game library.

Ksquare

If U want' a cheap and good solution- go for PS2
If U want' a very powerfull console RIGHT NOW go for XBox 360
If U can wait for something which is very very powerfull and supports blue ray- wait and buy PS3.

one more thing--
the Xbox 360 comes in two packages-
1.Xbox 360: it is the console with everything, like xbox live etc.
2.Xbox 360 Core console: is the basic gaming console and is cheaper than xbox 360.
For more info. visit http//:www.xbox.com
:)

Georgy_Can

Broken In
donaljohny said:
if finance is not a prblem try xbox 360.don't try ps3 coz it sucks.u can have a great live experience and u can play big hits like gears of war,fight night round ,virtuea tennis and lots more.
visit this link to see gears of war trailers: 3http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=1650

don't try ps3 coz it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

How??????????????????????????????....

Can U EXPLAIN coz I am going to buy it on November 17,06...i don't know much about it but i have been reading about it now for more than a year and because I sell Xbox 360's....

donaljohny

Georgy_Can said:
don't try ps3 coz it sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

How??????????????????????????????....

Can U EXPLAIN coz I am going to buy it on November 17,06...i don't know much about it but i have been reading about it now for more than a year and because I sell Xbox 360's....

yah yah yah. Why does it sucks? first of it does not have any thing like "live"(xbox live).second u can never ever play any thing like gears of war (the game which delayed the release of ps3 in europe to 2007 march)well let me say live such a great experience coz i am a live member(joined recently GAMER TAG:tidalstrogg) so i say go for 360.Well there was a reason to buy ps3 that was assasin's creed an exclusive to ps3................................................................................................................................IS NOW ON X-360 AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. SO PS3 SUCK SUCK SUCK IT A SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
PS3 will feature a BlueRay disk drive, XBoX360 ???.

PS3's got way more FEATURE RICH GAME.

Like the PS3 Exclusive F1 2006.
"Formula One 06 is a formula one racing game for the PlayStation 3, which features live interaction with the PSP for use as a wing mirror."

can you ever imagine anything like this for the XBoX360.

Same feature might be implied on ther games like FIA WRC

Georgy_Can

Broken In
donaljohny said:
yah yah yah. Why does it sucks? first of it does not have any thing like "live"(xbox live).second u can never ever play any thing like gears of war (the game which delayed the release of ps3 in europe to 2007 march)well let me say live such a great experience coz i am a live member(joined recently GAMER TAG:tidalstrogg) so i say go for 360.Well there was a reason to buy ps3 that was assasin's creed an exclusive to ps3................................................................................................................................IS NOW ON X-360 AS WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. SO PS3 SUCK SUCK SUCK IT A SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Have U ever heard about something called PNP(Playstation network Platform) or just Playstation Network.It's free and it offers most features if not all for no fees.

Ur second comment made me think u have no idea what u are talking about...why Because Gears of War is not the reason why PS3 is delayed in Europe. Thats because of Shortage of blu-ray Iodide used in free Blu-ray drive in the PS3.

On Xbox 360 u will never be able to Play games like Killzone.The Video that was shown at E3 2005 was pre-rendered but if they are able to make it some what like that Trialer,,, I am telling u that game can beat Halo 3 for Xbox 360 in game play, Story and Graphics.

OK u r a member of Xbox live....I am also a exclusive member of North American Playstation website as a G.A.P....and Playstation is the King of Console Market right now and will be for the Next-gen also.

I know why do u criticize PS3 because u cann't buy it.

M

mostwanted

got lotta cash to blow....wait for the ps3....dont have cash ps2 is god

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom