xbox 360 wired controller for pc

Status
Not open for further replies.

arijit4885

Right off the assembly line
i want to buy a gamepad and have decided on the xbox 360 wired controller. Is there a better one out there?My budget is about Rs 1700. Also i have games like assassin's creed ,grid ,nfs carbon ,nfs most wanted and dmc4 demo.Is the controller supported by these games and is there a better one for the above games and the like?

sorry if i dont come across clearly but i'm a newbie at internet interactivity.

moshel

Padawan
The IT Depot

go for the 360 controller, all games support it..

@Varad Dilip Choudhari....u can buy a controller for rs. 0.5k but these controllers are not officially supported. so u might face some problems in games.

Stalker

Padawan
If you want to save some money, go for the xbox360 controller for the Xbox 360 & NOT pc / windows. The windows version is approx 10$ more expensive ( because of the driver cd). You can use an xbox360 controller(console) and then download the drivers straight from MS.

Logitech Dual action is good too.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
i own an logitech gamepad n 2 x360 gamepads(wireless) . but i prefer the 360 ones. tehy're a bit expensive but believe me the performance is awesome n the ergonomics too.

most other companies copy the PS2 design and place the anaog stick at the centre which makes it tough to get good precision n you have to extend your thumb a bit too.

with the 360(and dreamcast) controller , the analog stick is at the point where your thumb would lie naturally n thus gives better performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom