Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

iammega

Right off the assembly line
Hello All,

I have PS2 at home and I want to buy Xbox because I want to play Halo series games.
So I will be going to buy Xbox just want to know which one is better.

I know xbox one is latest but It is costly.
So what would you recommend. If I buy xbox 360 will it play all games including old and latest games?

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
Hello All,

I have PS2 at home and I want to buy Xbox because I want to play Halo series games.
So I will be going to buy Xbox just want to know which one is better.

I know xbox one is latest but It is costly.
So what would you recommend. If I buy xbox 360 will it play all games including old and latest games?

I'd say buy a 2nd hand xbox 360 now and play halo series on it. Buy xbone after a couple of years as currently its too expensive and there is no exclusive halo game released for it so far

rish1

Cyborg Agent
till then play halo 1 and halo 2 on pc. i doubt whether you will be able to play halo online to usa due to high pings on xbox

But on pc you can play halo CE online due to private servers

Nerevarine

Incarnate
till then play halo 1 and halo 2 on pc. i doubt whether you will be able to play halo online to usa due to high pings on xbox

But on pc you can play halo CE online due to private servers

in xbox live, for the 360, you dont need to play on usa servers from here.. there are lots of indian halo servers to join to.. pings arent bad

rish1

Cyborg Agent
in xbox live, for the 360, you dont need to play on usa servers from here.. there are lots of indian halo servers to join to.. pings arent bad

ohh that's great i myself was a long halo fan but on ms site indians were cribbing about being no servers in india and very high pings to other western countries ..

1 question are servers of halo 3 still filled with indians or every body has moved on ? and since there are no servers in india where are the servers located ? singapore ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
i dont own a 360, the last time i played halo reach with a friend's 360, he had "green ping" with his 4 mbps bsnl connection
green ping i think should be under 200 ms

OP
I

iammega

I'd say buy a 2nd hand xbox 360 now and play halo series on it. Buy xbone after a couple of years as currently its too expensive and there is no exclusive halo game released for it so far

I prefer new Xbox 360 just want to make sure if it will play upcoming games as well or not.

- - - Updated - - -

i dont own a 360, the last time i played halo reach with a friend's 360, he had "green ping" with his 4 mbps bsnl connection
green ping i think should be under 200 ms

Hey let me ask you something.
To play games on Xbox 360 we need internet connection?

rohitsen

There’s no getting away from the fact the Xbox One is a considerably bigger beast than the Xbox 360. The Xbox One is a huge monolith, measuring up at 33.3cm wide, 27.4cm deep and 7.9cm tall.

The most recent Xbox 360 is 27cm wide, 26cm deep and 7.5cm tall, which is quite a lot smaller than the Xbox One. Even the original iteration of the Xbox 360 was smaller (if a touch fatter) 30.9cm wide, 25.8cm deep and 8.3cm tall.

Microsoft has made the Xbox One so chunky to give the console enough room to breathe. The smaller Xbox 360 suffered from some major overheating issues, which were partly to blame for the Red Ring of Death problems that cost Microsoft over a billion dollars. There’s no wonder why Microsoft is playing it a bit safe with the Xbox One.

But its size is also to ensure its reliability over a number of years. The Xbox One has been designed to be switched on for its whole anticipated 10-year life cycle.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...

Halo master chief collection is already out on xbox one. Its a collection of all previous halo games, remastered in HD, bundled in one.
Halo 5 guardians will release this fall or next year. Getting the xbox one makes much more sense considering amazon india has dropped price close to 10k.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Halo master chief collection is already out on xbox one. Its a collection of all previous halo games, remastered in HD, bundled in one.
Halo 5 guardians will release this fall or next year. Getting the xbox one makes much more sense considering amazon india has dropped price close to 10k.
Even 30k is too much for Xbox One.
Should be 25k with atleast 3-4 games included+extra controller or 20k without games.
Best option for OP is to buy a used 360 for under 10k and play all the Halo games. Also 360 has far more games to play than Xbox One and the games can be had for under 1k each.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Even 30k is too much for Xbox One.
Should be 25k with atleast 3-4 games included+extra controller or 20k without games.
Best option for OP is to buy a used 360 for under 10k and play all the Halo games. Also 360 has far more games to play than Xbox One and the games can be had for under 1k each.

360 is almost EOL. No point in buying it now. Between 360 and One, the latter is a no brainer considering OP has the budget to buy it.
Better graphics, far future proof in terms of new games released. Of course 360 has more games now coz it was released way back in 2004.

Now the price, these things are expensive in India considering the taxes our Government imposes on these. PS4 is 24k in US & costs a whooping 40k here.

Phoenix117

Broken In
WHY is Everyone missing the FACT future halo games wont come on xbox 360?

Halo master chief collection has HD Remakes of all halo games So it wont matter.u wont miss a thing...

Plus you can always grab Xbox one for 20-30k at ebay.in :)

lebronjord

The most recent Xbox 360 is 27cm wide, 26cm deep and 7.5cm tall, which is quite a lot smaller than the Xbox One. The Xbox One has been designed to be switched on in its whole anticipated 10-year life cycle.

Top Bottom