WTS Iphone 2g 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

themadman

Hardcore Psycho !
FS: Iphone 2g 16gb Unlocked 20k

I want to sell my iphone 2g 16gb rs 20k.

Only kolkata buyers because I do not want to ship it. It is in excellent condition with anti glare scratch guard and silicon case, a sync cable and a belt clip on hard case. The phone is jailbroken and unlocked to any provider running 2.2.1 and can easily be upgraded to os 3.

I can meet buyers personally and they can see the phone before buying. Any other querries please post or pm :mrgreen:

Update: revised price.

Last edited:
OP
themadman

themadman

Hardcore Psycho !
8gb goin for 12k at TE... accordin to me 15-16k should be fine

8gb 2g just went for 16k
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112293

considering 16gb 20k is just price. Especially since no scratches and anti glare screen protector on and a spare one is there too which costed me $15. Giving 2 cases with it too And its unlocked jailbroken can be updated to OS 3. Newer ones baseband different and cant be unlocked.

OP
themadman

themadman

Hardcore Psycho !
20k mein ebay pe 8gb 3G mil jayega..

Kya yaar

So go buy it. Its not 16gb and 3g is useless in India at the moment. LOL I personally prefer 2g over 3g version. Much better build.

rocky_pratik

Broken In
So go buy it. Its not 16gb and 3g is useless in India at the moment. LOL I personally prefer 2g over 3g version. Much better build.

If i want to buy it i will do it...i dont need ur permission to do it :-x

And btw i am 100% sure no one will pay you 20k for 16gb 2G Iphone.

:razz:

Pat

Beyond Smart
Why does everyone want to crap the thread ? If seller wants to sell it for 20k, so be it! The price may be slightly high but is not exorbitant!

@rocky_pratik: Please enlighten me where I can find an 8 GB iPhone 3G for 20k on eBay!!

rocky_pratik

Broken In
i knew Iphone owners will come and ask me this question

So Pat here is my reply

*cgi.ebay.in/apple-iphone-3g-mobile...ms=66:1|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:25

:D

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
i knew Iphone owners will come and ask me this question

So Pat here is my reply

*cgi.ebay.in/apple-iphone-3g-m...3:1|294:25
That's fucin BID. Why heck you fall prey to such thingS?
And to tell you guys::

YOU ALL WHO COMMENT AND DONT BUY ARE ****ING *******S> DON'T DISAPPOINT THE SELLER.
CHEAP Rascals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom