WTF!!! is up with Sony?

We are approaching 2 months, since Sony office announced Xperia T2 Ultra, and yet I haven't received any news on its release date.

I have a STRICT requirement of a 6 inch Sony phablet with good camera (not that good as Xperiz Z1 and Z2) 13MP of Xperia T2 with OIS is fine, and good screen (triluminius display of Xperia T2 Ultra). But looks like Sony is too lazy while releasing this device.

Sony Xperia Z Ultra Price in India - Buy Sony Xperia Z Ultra Black 16 GB Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

At 35k, its a good deal, I suppose

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Sony Xperia Z Ultra Price in India - Buy Sony Xperia Z Ultra Black 16 GB Online - Sony: Flipkart.com

At 35k, its a good deal, I suppose

Z Ultra is a joke, 6.4 inch is too much even for a phablet. Its 8MP camera doesn't even have a flash is something that one would detest.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
no need to get hyper ..

companies generally announce phones 2 months in advance .. and nobody is lazy they'll launch it when they have enough stock

also they were already expected to be launch in march

xperia e1 has been launched so expect in 2-3 days for t2 ultra

tkin

Back to school!!
We are approaching 2 months, since Sony office announced Xperia T2 Ultra, and yet I haven't received any news on its release date.

I have a STRICT requirement of a 6 inch Sony phablet with good camera (not that good as Xperiz Z1 and Z2) 13MP of Xperia T2 with OIS is fine, and good screen (triluminius display of Xperia T2 Ultra). But looks like Sony is too lazy while releasing this device.
It has to be Sony? Cause LG GPro has gone down to 28k and is a great device for its price, the upcoming GPro 2 will most probably give the T2 a run for its money.

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
no need to get hyper ..

companies generally announce phones 2 months in advance .. and nobody is lazy they'll launch it when they have enough stock

also they were already expected to be launch in march

xperia e1 has been launched so expect in 2-3 days for t2 ultra

How much does this E1 costs in indian market?

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Cool and any information on pricing of Xperia T2, single SIM?

originally i was expecting it to be priced at 23k alongside lumia 1320 but last week it made an appearance online on saholic.com for 33,000

sony was the best oem last year when it came to pricing.. but i don't know if they are planning to become like overpriced htc this year..

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
originally i was expecting it to be priced at 23k alongside lumia 1320 but last week it made an appearance online on saholic.com for 33,000

sony was the best oem last year when it came to pricing.. but i don't know if they are planning to become like overpriced htc this year..

Can you provide me the link plz?

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Looks like these indian sites are fooling everyone. There is no anncoucement about its official release in international market.

Everytime I search for this device on Saholic website. It will provide you a delivery date which is 4 days ahead of today. I started looking into this website since March 9, 2014. That time it was providing a delivery date of 14th March. That means by 14th March it should be available. But even now when you serach for this device in Saholic Website and select buy, it will say, stock not available

Top Bottom