[WTB] Borderlands 2 for PC

rock2702

Padawan
I did not get the game when it was available on online Indian sites.My friend wants to co-op with me,so I need this game.It is out of stock everywhere and on steam its too expensive.If any one has the game and wants to sell or can link me to an online Indian site where it is in stock,kindly pm me.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games | Gaming Consoles & Accessories| PC Console and Accessories | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |PC Games |Borderlands 2

Flipkart and nextworld usually go out of stock a while after the release, but Game4u doesn't ;) Their CoD policies are kinda crap sometimes, but good store overall.

Last edited:
OP
R

rock2702

Padawan
Home | Game4u India- Buy PC Games | Gaming Consoles & Accessories| PC Console and Accessories | Buy Games Online | Buy Games Online India. |PC Games |Borderlands 2

Flipkart and nextworld usually go out of stock a while after the release, but Game4u doesn't ;) Their CoD policies are kinda crap sometimes, but good store overall.

Am I missing something?The link which you shared says "its out of stock" :confused:

Top Bottom