wrong prooves submitted for airtel number

Status
Not open for further replies.

jatt

In the zone
Dear friends,
One person in my local area given wrong proves of mine for airtel no. to activate.i come to known from my best friend that somebody given my proves for a no. of airtel to activate.but now the problem is that I taken total 8 number from that dealer,but he is not telling me a one specific number which was related to mine proves. Now please suggest that what can I do here.i m totally confused now,please suggest is there any hope that airtel will help me in this matter if I mail these numbers to the highest authority of airtel.help me I will be very thankful to you for this.

mrintech

Technomancer
The other person got your electricity bill, license, photo etc.??? :shock: :rolleyes: Seriously how this is possible?? do you give such important documents to anyone???

Go to Airtel Nodal Office or Call Customer Care and get Airtel Nodal Office Phone Number of your area

Cheers!!! and Please don't expect any immediate action as these Fu(cking operators takes too much time to resolve the matter :idea:

Worst Case:
Dial 100 as whatever the other person will do you will be responsible for that

OP
jatt

jatt

In the zone
thanks for answer here, I activated a number of reliance from a local dealer he given my proofs for airtel now, its amazing, I am thinking to file a FIR against that dealer(without any license) in our local police station, if you think that airtel will not take any action then I am able to take quick action against him(in very angry mood).but I think I need to choose the legal way otherwise I have the way to solve that...but don't want to do that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom