Would want to but the cheapest bang for buck 144hz monitor for playing valorant

Hi!

So, currently im using an LG IPS LED 22MP68VQ - P monitor and I want to switch a 144hz low latency monitor. I need your opinions on Acer 23.6 inch KG241QP 144hz monitor. Are there any better options in the price range of INR 10000 to INR 15000 ( I can increase my budget slightly if needed but wont go anywhere near 20k). My system does provide me with more than 200 fps in games. I also like nice dispays with good colors, I mainly spend my time watching twitch and YouTube in my PC. I am also planning to pair a mouse along with my monitor for superior gaming experience.

Thanks for helping me out, ask me about anything that i missed out.

mitraark

Decrepit
LG Ultragear 27-inch IPS FHD, G-Sync Compatible, HDR 10, Gaming Monitor with Display Port, HDMI x 2, Height Adjust & Pivot Stand, 144Hz, 1ms - 27GL650F (Black)

*www.amazon.in/LG-Ultragear-Compati...1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1603510209&sr=1-5

Acer VG240YP for under 15k is the best value for money 144Hz monitor. I feel TN panels are 10k+ are waste of money as colours & contrast are bad, so everything looks dull. TN panels have the lowest response times in general but IPS isn't very far behind & something like 2-3ms vs 7ms isn't noticeable for the majority.

mitraark

Decrepit
I got the LG 27GL650F. 17,999 after discount. 1080p is visible sometimes in some places, i can notice jagged edges sometimes, but hasnt been an issue for me yet.

The main feature of the monitor, i thought would be HDR10, but its the 144hz thing thats blown me away. UI, games all feels so smooth, its like 30fps vs 60fps. Damn if only there was a 2K model at sub 25k range.

I got the LG 27GL650F. 17,999 after discount. 1080p is visible sometimes in some places, i can notice jagged edges sometimes, but hasnt been an issue for me yet.

The main feature of the monitor, i thought would be HDR10, but its the 144hz thing thats blown me away. UI, games all feels so smooth, its like 30fps vs 60fps. Damn if only there was a 2K model at sub 25k range.
I don't think any mid-range monitors do HDR well, better to keep it off. Also Win10 doesn't have good HDR support.

setanjan123

In the zone
MSI OPTIX G241 is a good choice I think. Got recommended by a lot of people so I went ahead and ordered it. It's on the way so can't give feedback yet. Also PS MSI is running a promo where you can get AC Valhalla for free rn with their products so a plus if you care about that.

MSI OPTIX G241 is a good choice I think. Got recommended by a lot of people so I went ahead and ordered it. It's on the way so can't give feedback yet. Also PS MSI is running a promo where you can get AC Valhalla for free rn with their products so a plus if you care about that.
G241 is surely a good monitor if you can grab it for 16k or so. AC Valhalla really sweetens the deal if its indeed included.

Top Bottom