Would like to know price of AL MX-5021

rock_dj

Broken In
Hello ppl....can anyone tell me what's the price of Altec Lancing 2.1 MX-5021 Speaker in Kolkata market. It would be a great help if one can tell which store they are available. Do you think, would it be a good buy?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Look for AL Expressionist Ultra and Logitech Z-623. what's your budget btw and which soundcard are you using currently?

OP
R

rock_dj

Broken In
My budget's around 2-3k. If i can get a good 2.1 speaker with lower budget,that would be great. I would love that. am using my MD's Biostar N68S sound card. The speaker's main use would be to watch movies and enjoy house, trance & electronic music.

I just checked the review for these two. What's the price for AL Expressionist Ultra and Logitech Z-623?

In 2-3k, AL VS 2621 would be good. Some creative ones too. I'll recommend AL though. Add 1k more and you can buy Octane7, if you are a bass-freak. Not good for rock and metal though.

tkin

Back to school!!
In 2-3k, AL VS 2621 would be good. Some creative ones too. I'll recommend AL though. Add 1k more and you can buy Octane7, if you are a bass-freak. Not good for rock and metal though.
Octane7 has some nice bass, loving it, my ears go boom boom.

Top Bottom