Worth buying?

gameranand

Living to Play
thetechfreak said:
its good game for Rs. 300
but you also get Racedriver G.R.I.D at same price
Well of course but the genres are completely different you know. If someone wants a sports game then he won't buy a racing or FPS would he???

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I guess Ashes and FIFA 11 will keep you occupied for long time.

I guess so.

its good game for Rs. 300
but you also get Racedriver G.R.I.D at same price :D

Bought it a month ago and playing it currently. After finishing GTA EFLC, GRiD is a sure time-passer for me, and TBF GRiD is way better than NFS series. (Haven't played NFS Shift and HP 2010 so can't compare it to this)

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
Thats not the reason.
Lara Croft was closed due to sales loss thanks to piracy
Dude I was talking about Brian Lara not Lara Croft.
furious_gamer said:
Whats the link between Lara Croft and BLC Series????
He was thinking about Lara croft Tomb raider

gameranand

Living to Play
jojothedragon said:
Then mention the full name.
Yeah man. At least see the discussion above your post you'll know that we were talking about sports and cricket and sports games and in that category tomb raider does not come.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I guess so.

Bought it a month ago and playing it currently. After finishing GTA EFLC, GRiD is a sure time-passer for me, and TBF GRiD is way better than NFS series. (Haven't played NFS Shift and HP 2010 so can't compare it to this)

Shift is better but Grid works with lesser specs. Grid has got most of tracks of Shift including Nordschliefe and Le Mans. Shift has got cars like Bugati Veyron, Lamborghini Revnenton. Thats the biggest difference.

Overall, Grids better.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@thetechfreak

Never played Shift, so can't comment on it. But, so far i've played quite few racing games and TBF i'm impressed with GRiD esp for it's adrenaline pumping races, which NFS MW does and other's lack.

gameranand

Living to Play
furious_gamer said:
Never played Shift, so can't comment on it. But, so far i've played quite few racing games and TBF i'm impressed with GRiD esp for it's adrenaline pumping races, which NFS MW does and other's lack.
Well shift is a kind of semi simulation game and the only non arcade that I actually liked although I liked GRID and Dirt 2 but not as much as Shift.

Top Bottom