[worst] Blacklight: retribution.

cray.x

Broken In
this game got a ranking of 7.5 in this months issue, but it aint deserve that 7.5 :-x, man the game is good graphics are good even the gameplay is good! but the user experience is the worst above all!!!! :shock: the game crashes every now and then!!! i don't believe this! if I'm going to the settings>video it crashes there
I'm trying to join a match it crashes there too. i tried to play for almost 15-20 times, but it successfully ran for not more than 5 times. that's really crap.
the audio work is super cool as it has dubstep music :-D
if steam fixes these glitches then only this game has its future, currently u can play it on US, AU and EU servers. I'm really having a bad time playing it. really disappointed!

kapilove77

Padawan
I wonder if you have good enough pc for the game cuz i was playing and didnt had single bug after patching n all. The game is good if u keep playing too.

Monk

Journeyman
IDK why people have so much issues with BL:R. I never had a single hiccup, apart from being getting disconnected from the server randomly sometimes, but its more of my internet issue i guess.
The games great, since its free to play.I Specially like the HRV read 'Nightmare of stupid campers'.

koolent

Youngling
Servers are hard to find and weapons are good but TF2 FTW.

Every single server is full, now and then and the best part of the game is that CS experience is not much useful here :D :p

Top Bottom