Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
xbonez

xbonez

NP : Crysis
venue not yet given on website, earlier venues for delhi

2006 : sri sathya sai auditorium, lodhi road
2005 : sri sathya sai auditorium, lodhi road (however changed to Mandi House one day before tournament due to some prob)

so most probably, it'll be at sri sathya sai auditorium, lodhi road only

EDITED:

ok something is defenitely wrong in their website. under games for PCs, there's no mention of Counter Strike and NFS Carbon. it has to be an error or its just a horrible joke on their part :shock:

counter strike is the soul of the tournament and NFS carbon gets the max no. of participants. it just can't be true:(

ok, there seems to be a prob with the indian WCG site

1. the PC games section doesn't list NFS carbon or CS
2. if u switch off images, all the images have alternate text Carbon
3. the international page of WCG lists Carbon and CS under PC games

whats the deal yaar?

Last edited:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
@Xbonez
hey dude wats the venue ?? if its the same as u said than plz give me the full address ...cuz im new to delhi.. and also bout the registration thing.... i have signed in the website but havent seen any venue or timing thing....... and also wats the registration cost .... i heard somewhere thats its Rs. 100 per member...is it true?

THanks

OP
xbonez

xbonez

NP : Crysis
not sure about venue, but if it's as always, then the venue will be Sri Sathya Sai Auditorium, Lodhi Road, New Delhi (thats near Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium). registration cost in 2005 was rs.50 and in 2006 was rs.100. generally registration done over the net isn't valid. you have to register at the venue again. you should reach the venue latest by 12pm (registrations close after that) on the first day. the second day is only for those who qualify thru the first day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom