world cyber games 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
i checked out the official website of the wcg 2007 today *in.worldcybergames.com . under the schedul, it says delhi prelims r on 2 n 3rd june but there's no info about venue. any idea? also, the link to register online isn't a link at all. am i supposed to register at the venue like always?

Goten

Banned
Yeah all these gaming tournaments. One needs to register at their venue. I guess it willl b in Pragati maidaan.

Hope so.

**** i will miss it n my CS team too.

Peace~~~!

PrinceHeart

In the zone
Old News !

The website is still under development. Just wait for them to update - Keep an eye or/and submit your info and join their mailing list for upto-date info.

And NO - Players don't need to take their PC's with them LOL

OP
xbonez

xbonez

when do they plan to update their site? the site says delhi prelims r on 3rd and 4th june so they hardly have a couple of days.

@prateek : no u don't need to carry ur pcs. they have enough :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
yup, me from hyd. Once the animax has arranged some gaming tournaments in the prasadz IMAX, but i missed it as my final exams were on that same date.:( :(

OP
xbonez

xbonez

come on, just 2 days left and they still haven't given the venue. most of their links say coming soon. r they crazy 0or what!

Mohsin Ahmed

Right off the assembly line
tommorow is delhi's event of world cyber games but no place, no time and also registration has not started yet...................................

any one came 2 know about latest news plz mail at mohsin_a_b@yahoo.com

OP
xbonez

xbonez

i've given up. either the dates r wrong or the've really cracked. most probably, the dates r wrong. but in case they r holding it on 3rd and 4th june in delhi, then most probably the venue will be Sri Sathya Sai Auditorium, Lodhi Road. thats been the venue for the past two years that i've participated.

OP
xbonez

xbonez

ok so now either the dates on their website were wrong, or i've missed the wcg 2007. anybody from delhi who can confirm?

mihirvashist

Journeyman
xbonez said:
ok so now either the dates on their website were wrong, or i've missed the wcg 2007. anybody from delhi who can confirm?

well i went there but found nothing..it seems that they have postponed the dates..lets hope for the best

OP
xbonez

xbonez

^^phew! thanks a lot for confirming. btw, where had u gone to check. they didn't even give any location/venue. how irresponsible of them

OP
xbonez

xbonez

wcg never features unreal tournament. the pc games generally featured in the tournament are fifa (the latest), need for speed (the latest), counter strike and world of warcraft. apart from that ion 2005, the had some game called warhammer 40,000 in which only about 6 people had participated from delhi. cool na?, hardly any competition. max. competition in nfs. last year more than 100 people had participated in nfs most wanted

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Dates

Schedule
Asian Championship 2007 Delhi June 16th & 17th 2007*
Asian Championship 2007 Hyderabad June 23rd & 24th 2007*
Asian Championship 2007 Chennai June 30th & 1st July 2007*
Asian Championship 2007 Bangalore July 7th & July 8th 2007*
Asian Championship 2007 Pune July 14th & July 15th 2007*
Asian Championship 2007 Mumbai July 21st & July 22nd 2007*

*Dates are tentative

Source