World’s First Ever 12-Core CPU Laptop

ramkumarvcbe

the Warrior
+1 for this! :rofl:

10 lacs = ps4 (25k) + nexus 5 (30k) + razer blade 14 (111k) + Nikon d7100 (85k) + high end gaming rig (200k) + pebble smartwatch (16k) + iPad air 128GB (60k) + bose qc20 (20k) + iPod touch 64GB (30k) and never the less....google glass explorer edition (210k on ebay)....$till more than 200k in hand....

Now, you decide, which road to take...easy life vs weight lifter's life :-D :)) :hyper:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
But can it play Solitaire? :p

Jokes aside, I wonder what is the practical application of this? I can think that these could be true cloud servers, completely portable and mobile just like the cloud. Or The Pirate Bay could use a number of these as data centers by putting them on drones or on server clusters floating on water.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
But can it play Solitaire? :p

Jokes aside, I wonder what is the practical application of this? I can think that these could be true cloud servers, completely portable and mobile just like the cloud. Or The Pirate Bay could use a number of these as data centers by putting them on drones or on server clusters floating on water.
+1, for this.
A super duper laptop having a weight of 5kg + is ultimately not a portable device so far.
Battery issues of having 1 hr. charge only will not entice this beast to the Ambanis or Birlas or Tatas or ... any industrialist of India for personal usage.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well, it is not portable in a laptop's sense, but still on the bright side it is more like a desktop replacement. Think of it like a desktop with a built in UPS yet more portable than a full desktop system. Now, only if you could have a proper cooling solution.

Top Bottom