WON Xbox 360!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicha

High without substance...
hello my friend won xbox 360 core with the sprit crown thing.
now the problem is its not chipped.
so we went to all the shops in bangalroe and asked if the could do that, and every one said its not possible.

so we were unhappy and got an orginal game some wwe VS raw or some thing like that. he is in to games like these.
any way we hooked it up.
played. nice game fun to play many options, very nice graphics.
But boy it gets heated very fast.

Now if you have a xbox 360 you would have noticed that the controller has USB 2.0 looking plug. so it possible to connect to the pc?
The xbox also has the support of reading from a flash memory(pen drives) songs and phots? can we save games on that?
plase help

iamtheone

Journeyman
heat problems.....well earlier shipments of the console had some heating problems but now microsoft has corrected that problem and in all the current consoles that problem is fully rectified..wonder if ur frnd got one frm the old stock.chalta hai yaar,free ka hi toh hai.....try changing its position frm vertical to horizontal or vice versa.....yea the x360 controller is common for both pc and console,infact most of the pro gamers have switched to x360 controllers...yea u can save games on the flash drive but i wud suggest u to get a bigger HDD if u plan to subscribe to xlive coz u'll be having loads of free goodies to download.....man ur friend is a real lucky dog(hey no offence meant,just in a friendly and jealous tone:D :( :D ).....happy gaming dude

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
chicha said:
Now if you have a xbox 360 you would have noticed that the controller has USB 2.0 looking plug. so it possible to connect to the pc?

yea you can connect the controller to a PC.. just google for it if you get into trouble configuring it.

OP
chicha

chicha

High without substance...
thank you. yes he was lucky.
but i did not tell you the whole story.
He on friday went to buy some cool drinks. got one and drank it, then he noticed the crown and asked the shop keepr to give him some more crowns.
that way he got three more.

He got home and messege 4 different numnbers.
Next day he got a call and was asked to come to a place to pick it up.
he went, got it home. and an hour later left to chennai.
he came back the next day pluged it in played for 10 min and got bored. :(
cause the game was some old ****.
by the way he is not an indian indian. HE is Maritiuan( most of them are indian there)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I have a couple of those crowns lying around. Maybe I will give it a shot and see if my luck has improved. I thought the offer was closed by now.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
yay im getting a modded x360 woots i bought 5 pirated game ill post the covers
*rapidshare.com/files/42995218/game_pics.zip.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom