IndRaj95

Broken In
I need to know the best price of a Wi-Fi dongle(wireless USB adaptor) which is at a good rate(preferably below Rs.600), good quality for file transfer & internet sharing between PC & mobiles.

OP
I

IndRaj95

Broken In
I read some reviews.One guy said that TP link adaptor stopped working after a few months & another said that their service was poor.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
I have recently bought a Digisol N300 wifi adapter, its cost me 975 from shop in mumbai, i saw many wifi adapter selling at 400 to 600 but didnot knew about those companies so avoid that and spend few hundred more and bought this

it also comes with 3 year warranty, i know digisol provide good service, the product is good comes with a driver cd and one you install driver everything is great

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
even apple has faulty products but that doesn't mean apple make substandard quality products.no company has 100% guarantee of working for all the models they sold.yes tp-link has a lengthy after sales support compared to dlink but it is not like micromax.btw tp-link & dlink are international leading manufacturers of networking products.

OP
I

IndRaj95

Broken In
So TPLINK & DLINK are better compared to all others like Netgear,Digisol etc.?

One major need is availability of quality service centers in Chennai & long life of device,irrespective of whether the manufacturers are domestic or int'l.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Using Digisol 300N adapter since 1.5 years. Working fine. Service is excellent. I submitted mine as it was have some detection problems, Digicare provided me a brand new and sealed adapter as replacement in just 2 days. They would have provided the replacement the very same day but they didnt have any stock then.
And another PC is working on D-Link 300N adapter for the last 1.2 years. Its also working absolutely fine.

Digisol has Lifetime warranty, not three years. Lifetime in the sense that they will provide service till the product is in production. And 5 years after the product is discontinued. So, you get a minimum of 5 years warranty.
D-Link comes with 1 year warranty and 2 years extra only after you register the product.

Check snapdeal for online purchase. It has lower pricing than flipkart for most items.

Top Bottom