Wireless Headphones

Rockstar11

Technomancer
I wanna buy mitashi Wireless Headphones. Before that i want some suggestions regarding the performance

Mitashi Cordless Headphone gives you freedom from wires. In-Built FM Radio + Voice Chat Function makes it a perfect gadget to gel with your audio / video equipment + computer.

* Wireless range upto 8-10 meters.
* in-built FM Radio ( auto scan )
* Can be used for internet chat ( in-built mic )
* Voice monitor function ( can be used to monitor voice of child or old while you work in other room )
* Compatible with TV / DVD Player / Mp3 Player / computer & many other gadgets.

Rs. 699.00
Warranty : 6 months from Mitashi

Wireless Headphones, Mitashi Headphone

Last edited:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Intex 5-in-1 Wireless Roaming Headphone IT-HP904FM with Mic
Rs. 670

Technical Specifications

Features Description
Features Wireless headphone
Wireless Net chat
FM radio
Monitoring
Reception from any audio & video equipment with audio out socket such as TV set,audio device, DVD/VCD player,multimedia,PC,MP3,walkman,etc.
High sensitivity
Interference resistance
Effective range over 8m
Reception beyond obstacle wall
Bass speaker for great enjoyment
Hi-Fi for beautiful sound

*www.intextechnologies.com/webpages...ipherals&subcat=Headphones&subcat1=Headphones

Last edited:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
wireless headphones are not that popular coz they are expensive and quality isn't that great as compared to wired headsets unless you buy a real expensive one.
I wanted to check the prices of some creative wireless ones but creative's site is running as if I'm on GPRS, so couldn't.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Frontech Wireless Headphones?

Groove - Frontech Cordless Headphone With FM
Buy Frontech Cordless Headphone With FM -groove | Lowest prices on Computers & Peripherals at Rediff Shopping.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
If your only purpose is chatting and TV, then I would say it will serve the purpose. And Mitashi is always preferable over Intex or Frontech.
But this won't be good for music, movies or gaming even if you have slightest idea what good sound is. Of course people who have only listened to chinese phones and FMs will find it too good to be believe.

P.S. I can see the number of posts of rockstar as 1000, not sure if the one above is 1000th or not, still congrats rockstar!

ajayritik

Technomancer
Cool Buddy and rockstar.
My main purpose is to listen to the FM Radio and sometimes connect to TV.
Not into gaming or movies. But listening to music sometimes though.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
If your only purpose is chatting and TV, then I would say it will serve the purpose. And Mitashi is always preferable over Intex or Frontech.
But this won't be good for music, movies or gaming even if you have slightest idea what good sound is. Of course people who have only listened to chinese phones and FMs will find it too good to be believe.

P.S. I can see the number of posts of rockstar as 1000, not sure if the one above is 1000th or not, still congrats rockstar!

Haila... 1000 post.. :D
thanks ;)

hmm... actually i want headphone only for Chatting and TV. thats why i want cheap wireless headphone.

for music and movies and gaming.. i have good wire headphone.. :)

VivancoSR370 Standard Headphones Stereo
SR370 Vivanco Standard Headphones Stereo (Suitable for Hi-Fi Systems) Silver

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
@rockstar, I would have to say, these headphones can't be bad for chatting and TV. But have no experience with Mitashi, so can't comment on the longevity. In general Mitashi products are not bad.

@ajayritik, If you don't care about quality much then you can consider it. Look for online reviews if there are any. But I can sure say it won't be too good if you want something real good for your music. BTW, what type of music do you listen to?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Personally, I don't like frontech. I have used a couple of products and seen I don't know how many. The quality of all products is so sub par that I would take a product of an unheard of brand or even unbranded one but not frontech.

ajayritik

Technomancer
@ajayritik, If you don't care about quality much then you can consider it. Look for online reviews if there are any. But I can sure say it won't be too good if you want something real good for your music. BTW, what type of music do you listen to?

Personally, I don't like frontech. I have used a couple of products and seen I don't know how many. The quality of all products is so sub par that I would take a product of an unheard of brand or even unbranded one but not frontech.

I listen mostly Hindi songs and some times Telugu and Tamil songs not much into English songs.

This headphone though is for my uncle who listens to lot of radio and old songs esp sometimes FM. I thought it would be great if he can listen FM and that too without wireless. Since he will connect it to his Radio/Stereo and mostly listen to songs from the radio station it wouldn't matter about the quality. The last time I bought Intex/Frontech which have gone bad. Don't remember the brand.

I can also from my experience tell that Frontech isn't a great brand to pick from but price wise its ok.

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ hmm... okk
so Intex or Mitashi?
any other good brand for cheap and good voice clarity wireless headphone?

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

what about this headphone

Tech-Com SSD HPW 222
with Charging Function

Tech-Com affordable, latest, , Mobile Phones, Computer Parts, DVD, LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Speakers

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

and iball ?

WR 621 (With FM Radio)

High quality cordless headphone with built-in FM radio with digital tuning
iBall – Your eyeball view. Our technology new.

MRP: Rs. 1399
Warranty: 1 Year

Top Bottom