winrar problem!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinz

Journeyman
when i am trying to extract rar files the following messages are displayed

"\New Folder\REPAIRED\coed11.part1.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Concise Oxford English Dictionary 11th Edition (Full ISO) uploaded by challanger\install.exe. The volume is corrupt
! CRC failed in Concise Oxford English Dictionary 11th Edition (Full ISO) uploaded by challanger\install.exe. The file is corrupt"

is there any software to repair this problem!!!
is there any software to repair CRC error!!!

prasad_den

Padawan
As the message denotes, the file must be corrupt... either in your D/L or at the source itself!! Anyway, you won't get any solutions here, even if available, 'coz it amounts to encouraging piracy...!!

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
please... help me... is there any software to repair CRC errors in rar files!!!

Better do as suggest avobe, trying a software to repair the CRC doesnt worth the effort spend, not maintioing that 95% chance u wont be able to repair if suppose u have only 90 or 95% for a File :(

OP
P

prinz

Journeyman
Choto Cheeta said:
Better do as suggest avobe, trying a software to repair the CRC doesnt worth the effort spend, not maintioing that 95% chance u wont be able to repair if suppose u have only 90 or 95% for a File :(

i have downloaded two large rar files... but i cant extract them bcz of CRC error. i have very bad connection speed. if i cant extract them it will be a total waste. is there any sw to repair crc errors in rar files.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom