windows xp to be made freeware from april 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
windows xp to be made freeware from april 2009
also bill gates is planning to resolve that from now onwards all windows will be opensource...lol

Hey TODAY is april 1 remember?:D
so any one of u planning some good tricks to play on frends?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
lol.

there is lot of difference between Open source and freeware and yes, we do know that this clearly is April 1st joke.

Come on, please post something that people will believe.

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
^ ^ i thoroughly regret that we all know how miserly is gates. so very lame attempt indeed by me..lol..
Yes i do know the dif between open source and feeware but since windows xp is no more in development and better versions r avilable for developers so no pt in being opensource.
but my main purpose was to get some pranks from ppl out here...go on suggest sumthing...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
post something like Yahoo accepting M$'s offer

New ipod from apple etc.

Did Microsoft ever release source code of Windows 3.1??

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^ ^ i thoroughly regret that we all know how miserly is gates. so very lame attempt indeed by me..lol..
Yes i do know the dif between open source and feeware but since windows xp is no more in development and better versions r avilable for developers so no pt in being opensource.
but my main purpose was to get some pranks from ppl out here...go on suggest sumthing...
tell this to n00bs:D

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
@desiibond...thats also obvious .u could have easily caught that...every one knows todays april fool day so thatt wouldnt have done

@hullap yeah ur right , why dont u go on and get me sum n00bs from ur team..lol

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
[SIZE=+2] Thou ruttish fen-sucked scullian!:D[/SIZE]
god this S- clown wont stop..;) ive known that shakespeare insult trick since i was born.
*www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html
maybe sumone can start a thread on sarcasm and insults and we will contribute to that

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
[SIZE=+1]May yur next meal be the the mixture of potassium cyanide and the rotten eye of a roadkill cat which has already been digested by Bill Gates
[/SIZE]

OP
Ihatemyself

Ihatemyself

What?
^^^ thanks for being so modest. we can continue though if u want ... but not here at least now..send me ur email id via pm..hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom