Windows XP sevice pack 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Not yet. And don't use SP3 available on net as its not officially released by Microsoft so it may contain spyware/viruses.

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
Vishal Gupta said:
Not yet. And don't use SP3 available on net as its not officially released by Microsoft so it may contain spyware/viruses.

he is right buddy there is no SP3 released by the microsoft . some people make there customized windows xp cds and name them as sp3 dont use these cds as they may be infected.

cooldip10

In the zone
Is there any chances of release of SP3 ??

I have a doubt.. After Vista coming in.. Will microsoft release SP3??

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Previously my friend told me that he has a XP SP3 cd. When I checked that, it was SP2 CD with Vista Inspirate theme installed. :D

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
saurabh kakkar said:
he is right buddy there is no SP3 released by the microsoft . some people make there customized windows xp cds and name them as sp3 dont use these cds as they may be infected.
i think that's exactly what Vishal said

imencoded128bit

Broken In
I dont think its gona be released - - People r gona stick to windows Xp till 2014, lol, like people were stuck to win98 till xp got famous. . . so MS is gona try every bit to get people going on Vista.

manishjha18

In the zone
yeah i dont remember where i got to knew it--but sp3 was supposed to be released before vista--but vista was delayed and so was sp3-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom