Windows XP Service Pack 3 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
Windows XP Service Pack 3 Preview

We've got a 100+ hotfix pack of many of the Windows XP SP3 fixes up for download. These are fixes that you would have to call Microsoft and get through their support center. These probably won't be up for download for more than a few days, so grab them while their hot!

Homepage - *www.thehotfix.net

Size: 100 MB

Download

*download.softpedia.ro/software/OS ENHANCE/WXPENUX_SP3.zip

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm not a official one... then what about Auto patcher?? is this to patcher r same kind....

any way.. if i have no download left (at windows update site) then this might not b for me...

any way... there is a same site.... like www.xp-sp3.com... some one posted it few weeks back.. similer to that site...

OP
rajat22

rajat22

In the zone
I think saurav is right. But confirmation will come only from the user. If it contains only hotfixes then Autopatcher Aug 05 is my choice.
But can anyone use the name 'Windows XP Service Pack 3 Preview' in their unofficial release??

Google search.......only office xp service pack 3.

medigit

In the zone
i have an updated system with all the fixes and updates from the MICROSOFT WEBSITE.Do i need to have th SP3

OP
rajat22

rajat22

In the zone
@medigit
You should wait till microsft releases SP 3 officially. And should not install this one.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
This won't be a messaround I suppose, but why worry?? We have autopatcher, on the Digit CD every month..... No Probs

expertno.1

Technomancer
why don they compress using ALZ 3 the best comprsor we would get it in 80 mb only

and sp3 is it official ?

autopatchr is not official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom