Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Xcuse Me!!!

You cannot download "Windows Vista" as the OS is still Beta so you get "Windows Vista Beta"

Any way head to M$ site for it.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Wow spawn_freak is MS opening the source with Vista? This will be gr8 news looks like you got inside info.
Just Kidding.

Well moving to right section.

Last edited:

Ash_63

Broken In
What is this? Tell him the facts, how any one is allowed to download vista for free, is it really available, and how much time it will take?

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
tech_your_future said:
Wow spawn_freak is MS opening the source with Vista? This will be gr8 news looks like you got inside info.

hey, who tell u this news ? Any proof plz?

Ash_63 said:
What is this? Tell him the facts, how any one is allowed to download vista for free, is it really available, and how much time it will take?

u should have a really High Speed Broadband Connection. Still it take lt of time.
U can order the DVD for 700 /rs

Last edited:

Venom

Journeyman
Arent the downloads closed now? I am not sure though, heard that they were closed in July.

@shrish_nagar - You got a poor sense of humour :lol:

OP
S

Spawn Freak

Broken In
shirish_nagar said:
hey, who tell u this news ? Any proof plz?

u should have a really High Speed Broadband Connection. Still it take lt of time.
U can order the DVD for 700 /rs

PLZ Tell whom to contact for getting it on dvd or gimme a link to the site

No problem of broadband connection as am having BSNL's 256 kbps dataone connection (Unlimited Plan)

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Beta 2 orders are close now AFAIK. Now you have the following options :-
1. Ask someone to give you the Beta 2 dvd and their product key.
2.Goto www.merawindows.com to register and hope they will give you Beta 2 dvd free.
3. Wait for sometime as Vista RC1 built will be released for public soon now (it's slated for this later this month).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom