Windows Vista media player 11 problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
WMP 11 is tightly interrelated with Core of the vista.
This means any problem in wmp 11 direcly a problem of this os.
one of the best possible solution i want to tell you repair vista. if any problem is in the wmp11 then it will surely solve. otherwise it may be your file problem.
To rdpair vista boot with your vista DVD and follow these steps:
1. on the vista setup screen click on the "Repair your computer" option. this will check all win vista installation on your system.
2. select your vista installation and press next. if repair process does not detect any problem starting vista then it will display a list of recovery tools.
3. choose starup repair option. It will scan your vista installatin for any problem. if problem is found it will attempt to fix these problems automatically.
During this your system may restart several times which is normal.
4. when done click on finish to reboot.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
iMav Media center player also use the media player to run the audio/video files. u can see it play any audio file in media center then go to desktop and run media player ..u will see that file is playing in media center!!

anyway thanks to all of you for ur support!!

I think i should also install Windows xp also with vista... only vista is not sufficient
THere was a person on the MSDN forums who was able to play the file in Media Center and not in the Media Player ;)

@Amir: Not a problem of Vista, it's a problem in the media player SDK itself.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
iMAV, who is the person? can you give me whos address(link).
it will be interesting to meet this person.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1472665&SiteID=1

Last comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom