Windows vista beta 2 5536 released -Pre-RC 1 release .

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
Windows Vista Build 5536 Released To Testers !!!
Windows Vista Buld 5536 (vista_5536.16385.060821-1900_vista_rc1_x86fre_client-LR1CFRE_EN_DVD.iso) was released to Microsoft beta testers, on the Microsoft Connect website. Notice x86 only

the windows vista build 5536 has released and is being..stated as the RC 1 or pre -RC1.it was released internally on tuesday, 22nd august..2006..but is not available for download..it is only available to microsoft beta testers..

it is belived..that this build is almost 3 times faster than previous builds and is more stable..with some appearance changes like ..new icons..and the installation time has been drastically reduced ! finally a little relief..for microsoft..and a bit sucess to billy..

more info :
*www.windowsitpro.com/Article/ArticleID/93274/93274.html

Last edited:
OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
what do u mean by are true...dude !!! ive already..got my hands over the pre-rc...1 and i ve started feeling that its faster than xp..way way faster than xp !!

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
ya not much visual changes ..only few.. icons have been changed..but there are some other changes...like..windows live messenger.(download ).has been integrated..and all...and there are less..driver problems...
the vista pre-rc 1 ..boots..up pretty fast. 40-45 secs...and is 3 times faster ..than the...beta 2.. !!
also i found that the installation time...has been drastically reduced...it took almost 40. mins.. for total installation..thts all...and i think..ppl havin conroe..and lotta ram will finish..the installation in 20 minzz flat !!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Can u pls upload "%windir%\system32\imageres.dll" file of this build somewhere and give the link?
Its the file which contains most of the VISTA icons, like folder icons. :D

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
Vishal Gupta said:
Can u pls upload "%windir%\system32\imageres.dll" file of this build somewhere and give the link?
Its the file which contains most of the VISTA icons, like folder icons. :D
willl do tht soon...just wait for some time...u gotta wait till my re-install of vista..some files of media centre got corrupted..many..features not working !

G

gxsaurav

cool, have been reading about it a lot on neowin, but i will wait for my connect invite for RC1, thats safe

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
AshishSharma said:
I can't wait to get my hands on it, but gotta wait till Microsoft makes is available for download.
i too was going..to wait..till the public release..but now a days i feel that microsoft ..is not releasing any of the build to public..the last was 5384..after which 3 more builds came..like the 54546,,5472 and 5536 (pre-RC1) ...
so i tht why not request my bro to send a dvd. .he lives in US..and works for billy ...so he got 3-4 dvds..from microsoft..and shipped me one..

Last edited:
go_gamez said:
i too was going..to wait..till the public release..but now a days i feel that microsoft ..is not releasing any of the build to public..the last was 5384..after which 3 more builds came..like the 54546,,5472 and 5536 (pre-RC1) ...
so i tht why not request my bro to send a dvd. .he lives in US..and works for billy ...so he got 3-4 dvds..from microsoft..and shipped me one..

then do us a favour...ask him to ship us .........lol :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom