windows 'stop' error

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
then its time to find that XP CD :D

btw this is around 6 or 8th time i'm installing XP again:D:D:D in this month:D:D:p

WOOW. Why do you want to keep doing that?. What for?.

Do one thing. Create a unattended windows XP SP2 DVD and you do not have to install all application again and again.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
no applications installed except Daemon tools :D, opera, ashampoo burner, zap & kis.

i've to take some back-ups of game files:D

btw all these XP installation were due to m/b migration (915g to 965wh), so new m/b new installs & new prblms:D

this time i'm goin to install my good ol' HP OEM XP Home once & for all, never faced any kinda prblm in it.. 10 months of trouble free experience, no virus, trojan.

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
no applications installed except Daemon tools :D, opera, ashampoo burner, zap & kis.

i've to take some back-ups of game files:D

btw all these XP installation were due to m/b migration (915g to 965wh), so new m/b new installs & new prblms:D

this time i'm goin to install my good ol' HP OEM XP Home once & for all, never faced any kinda prblm in it.. 10 months of trouble free experience, no virus, trojan.

So you have been using pirated XP till now?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
No its orginal:D, i've kept it updated thru MS update

btw tat OEM XP installs a Recovery Partition, which makes life easier, when one doesnt wants Dual Boot. if u want Dual boot, forget about it:D

T

thunderbird.117

s18000rpm said:
No its orginal:D, i've kept it updated thru MS update

btw tat OEM XP installs a Recovery Partition, which makes life easier, when one doesnt wants Dual Boot. if u want Dual boot, forget about it:D

So the MS update ruined your system. It happened to me also. Iam no longer updating my OS :p.

Actually i do not know about OEM. I never ever brought a branded PC is my life and iam never going to get that. I love assembling my comp :p.

It is already 2:04 am. You must go to sleep.

anandk

Distinguished Member
s18000rpm : logfile clean. disable ur systemrestore for the time being. scan in SAFE MODE with ur av and as. and if stl wanna b safe get that dll file checked at *www.virustotal.com/en/indexx.html and / or *virusscan.jotti.org/ with multiple anti-malware engines.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
thanks for the great link anandk:)

i never knew of such sites:D

today when i booted, same error, then i searched for the file now in safe mode too, but didnt find it, guess KIS deleted it for good this time. i hope:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom