Windows Phone or Android ?

pentiumlover

Broken In
^ Thanks for all your help it turns out that windows phone does indeed support gameboy,gameboy color and gameboy advance emulators !! Now if it can just get a PS1 emulator..well as you said if i expect my phone to run for 2 years its better to avoid Xolo? So what other android phone within 10k can i expect to work for 2 years atleast? i need long lasting and good service first and foremost.

If main aim is to play emulated games ,look for a phone with screen size of 4.5 inches and 1 GB ram Atleast .
Ps1 emu would work on phones with Adreno 200 also . Just that the OpenGL 3d plugin for Android is very slow even on High end phones .
So would not miss out much .

There is another emulater PPSSPP for PSP games . But this one requires Decent Processing Power .

PS : Get a Canvas 2 PLus , quad Core Chipset with WVGA Resolution is more than enough for Games .
For Phones from Samsung, Sony in 10K , well PPSSPP and PS1 emu (3d mode) are not going to run smoothly on anyone of them .
Get atleast An Xperia L for that .

It would be better if u can increase budget but increasing budget by 50% is not a small thing........

For 10k, if u want to play games smoothly, then desi companies give good config. (XOLO Q700)

Top Bottom