how do u rate it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

snehal_prabhu

Broken In
what is the diff between wmp 7 ,8,9,10
figure it out ?????
every version looks same and with same features.

am i wrong if so plz correct me

OP
S

svk

Journeyman
the difference bw 7 8 9 and 10 is that microsoft is making a joke out of itself every other year

ineo

Broken In
heck should have seen that file size. best to wait for you guys here to give me the go ahead to see if its worth it.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Have to check out WMP10.I have become lazy to download these stuffs since I started subscribing Digi with DVD.
I use WMP 4 movies n QCD rocks 4 me.
Use QCD it's great.U can also use enhancer plugin 4 tht.If u get izotope ozone plugin 4 QCD then u have a Hifi music system in ur home.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
i love wmp. although wmp 10 has nothing really new...i like the slick new interface. they removed the color changer 4 some reason. but i like the blue that they have used. it works just as good as wmp9. so i dont think that those with dial ups should dl it right now....get it frm some cd or dvd. it took me less than a minute 2 dl it here with real broadband....

Wildstyle

Broken In
I installed it today. Nothing really new or revolutionary that I managed to discovered so far. In fact, I miss the WMP 9 interface. This one's too blue. Any ideas how to get back the old interface without downgrading?

expertno.1

Technomancer
I give it a rating of 6 out of 10 .

Better to use Jet Audio and J. River Media Center .

Thanks
Regards..
Expertno.1

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Theres hardly anything revolunatory left in Ms products now and days ,with most of its new upgrades following what other software companies are doing.
WMP10 works fine but really nothing new except for Upgraded media Compatiblity with Portable Players like iPod ,Iriver .Creative nomad.
Still never thought you had to download it ...Didint it came with SP2 inbuilt..

VD17

Journeyman
hmmm.. in terms of sound quality, i'd rate iTunes very high... the amazing amount of detailing it gives without any third party plugins is something to be appreciated. WMP10 comes next for me.. altho i use WinAmp 5 more, because of its lighter requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom