HDD: ,500GB,750GB or 1TB[but i want 1TB]
RAM:2GB,4GB or 8GB
Processor:3rd Generation Intel Core i7 o i5
Graphics Card:2GB,4GB or 8GB
Longtime Batter Backup
Display:14" to 15" and touch
Ports:Two USB 3.0,One USB 2.0,HDMI out;
Good GPU
My budget is 50K. I have zerod in some like Dell Inspiron 15z 15.6", Acer V3-571-6698, HP Pavilion 15- B004TU Sleekbook. I don't prefer toshiba ,sony vaio, lenovo, but if lenovo yoga or other would be nice I would think of it. But my favorite is Asus if find in that it will be awsome. But if better please tell...

n3rd

In the zone
The 2GB graph thing is a gimmick mostly, let alone 4GB or 8GB. Why on earth would anyone need a 4GB graph on a laptop?
Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

This is really good -has the best graph in any laptop for that price range. Checks almost all boxes for you.

Otherwise:
HP Pavilion G6-2237TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 8GB/ 1TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com
Cheaper, but slightly lower resolution and not a good graph as GT 650M.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I want to buy a notebook with following specification:
HDD: ,500GB,750GB or 1TB[but i want 1TB]
RAM:2GB,4GB or 8GB
Processor:3rd Generation Intel Core i7 o i5
Graphics Card:2GB,4GB or 8GB
Longtime Batter Backup
Display:14" to 15" and touch
Ports:Two USB 3.0,One USB 2.0,HDMI out;
Good GPU
My budget is 50K. I have zerod in some like Dell Inspiron 15z 15.6", Acer V3-571-6698, HP Pavilion 15- B004TU Sleekbook. I don't prefer toshiba ,sony vaio, lenovo, but if lenovo yoga or other would be nice I would think of it. But my favorite is Asus if find in that it will be awsome. But if better please tell...

Take a look at this :Inspiron 14z

Overall Rating 4.5 stars out of 5
Read Customer Reviews
Description: 4.5 stars out of 5

(110 Reviews)
Online Price Rs.53,990.
Inclusive of delivery charges. The price excludes VAT (5%) and local taxes which vary based on jurisdiction.
6 months Easy EMI2 at Rs.8,999 / month
E-Value Code: v540727in8

Processor
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3537U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz, with Discrete AMD Radeon Graphics Card)

Operating System
Windows 8 Single Language, English (64bit)

Display
14.0" HD WLED TrueLife (1366x768) - For ICC

Memory
8GB 2 DIMM (4GB x2) DDR3 1600Mhz

Hard Drive
500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive with 32GB mSATA SSD

Video Card
AMD Radeon™ HD 7570M with 1GB GDDR5

Optical Drive
9.5mm SATA tray load DVD+/-RW

Warranty
1 Year Accidental Damage Services with Premium Phone Support

Advertised System Weight
1.87kg

Dell India Website Link:The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

OP
MrLegend

MrLegend

Broken In
Thanks for your advise but I want a notebook or laptop not exactly on my budget. I want a diffrence in that like HP Pavilion 15-B004TU Sleekbook or etc...

n3rd

In the zone
Thanks for your advise but I want a notebook or laptop not exactly on my budget. I want a diffrence in that like HP Pavilion 15-B004TU Sleekbook or etc...

Then you might have to compromise on the specs. HP Pavilion 15- B004TU sleekbook is terribly outdated dude. PDC and Win 8? Good luck with that.
Could you give proper info then on your budget etc? You said 50K.

OP
MrLegend

MrLegend

Broken In
my budget is 50k but it don't means I will own of 50k. I mean of 40k or 45k only if better so I will take maximum 48K. One more think there's a software name Sharekhan that dhould run on it because my dad want it so please tell me one

and one more thing

I want a notebook in which I which I can play latest games of 2013 and 14

hello is anybody there who can help me

n3rd

In the zone
And I want to get own a Mercedes for 1000$ too. Dude, your budget is already low for the specs your looking for. Playing games on a laptop is already hard, and you're lowering your budget and looking for a gaming laptop? Don't look for cheap laptops - you can't upgrade anything, so you're stuck with what you have.
HP Pavilion G4-2049TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 500GB/ DOS/ 1GB Graph) (Sparkling Black)
HP Pavilion G6-2313AX Laptop (APU Quad Core A10/ 6GB/ 1TB/ DOS/ 2.5GB Graph) - HP: Flipkart.com

These are VFM laptops you can play most games on without much issues on mid setting. Although they both come with DOS, you'll have to install Windows yourself.

Oh BTW Win 8 sucks, stick with Win 7 IMO. And apparently the Sharekhan thingy is only compatible with Win Vista/XP/Win 7? So why are you looking for Win 8?

OP
MrLegend

MrLegend

Broken In
because i want a touch laprop

so tell me one touch one in which i can do partition and i will be safe and good

is there any better in asus vivobook series

tell me please because i like touch what if you tell me a touch windows 7 laptop in which i can do partion and one more thing there should be my need which i wrote at top...

n3rd

In the zone
Touch laptop? I wouldn't recommend ANY touch laptop within 60-70K, let alone your budget of 50K. Get the ones I recommended. Unless you're going to raise your budget substantially. You wouldn't be able to play latest games on vivobook, with Intel 4000 HD. It's more of a netbook than notebook. Even budget touchscreen laptops cost around 65K+.

And your Sharekhan software doesn't seem to be Win 8 compatible BTW.

OP
MrLegend

MrLegend

Broken In
Now I just want a touch windows 7 laptop in which I can do partition for windows 8 so tell of that if there is any further your suggestion is good

n3rd

In the zone
Dude, do you ever read what I post?
Asus F202E-CT148H VivoBook (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8) - Asus: Flipkart.com
Forget high end gaming though.

powerstarprince

In the zone
Asus vivobook u38dt might come around 50k with amd a10 ulv proc and 8550m gpu.
Don't hv links for it or try this

*www.flipkart.com/asus-s550cm-cj054...3rd gen ci5 4gb 750gb 24gb ssd win8 2gb graph

tkin

Back to school!!
Take a look at this :Inspiron 14z

Overall Rating 4.5 stars out of 5
Read Customer Reviews
Description: 4.5 stars out of 5

(110 Reviews)
Online Price Rs.53,990.
Inclusive of delivery charges. The price excludes VAT (5%) and local taxes which vary based on jurisdiction.
6 months Easy EMI2 at Rs.8,999 / month
E-Value Code: v540727in8

Processor
3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3537U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz, with Discrete AMD Radeon Graphics Card)

Operating System
Windows 8 Single Language, English (64bit)

Display
14.0" HD WLED TrueLife (1366x768) - For ICC

Memory
8GB 2 DIMM (4GB x2) DDR3 1600Mhz

Hard Drive
500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive with 32GB mSATA SSD

Video Card
AMD Radeon™ HD 7570M with 1GB GDDR5

Optical Drive
9.5mm SATA tray load DVD+/-RW

Warranty
1 Year Accidental Damage Services with Premium Phone Support

Advertised System Weight
1.87kg

Dell India Website Link:The Dell Online Store: Build Your System
That comes with that gawd forsaken gawd damned worthless ULV processor.

Hey man, go for this: Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com

n3rd

In the zone
Hey now i can extand my budget to 51K so please tell me better
Seriously man, why do you absolutely want the touchscreen? You'll have to heavily compromise on the specs. If that's okay, go for Vivobook.
Asus F202E-CT148H VivoBook (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8) - Asus: Flipkart.com

@tkin - he's absolutely insisting on touchscreen laptop. Well to each their own I guess - I'll avoid touchscreen laptops like a plague for that price.

That comes with that gawd forsaken gawd damned worthless ULV processor.

Hey man, go for this: Samsung NP550P5C-S04IN Laptop (3rd Gen Ci5/ 6GB/ 1 TB/ Win8/ 2GB Graph) - Samsung: Flipkart.com
Also it is only 14" lappy. And that crap win8 and 7570.

Top Bottom