Windows 7 Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

meghraj

Broken In
My friend bought windows 7 ultimate recently for his laptop but its not working in his laptop dell Vostro 1014 so he decided that to install windows 7 home so..I just want to ask that do he need to buy a new dvd or he can install windows 7 home from ultimate also....
but how...help if possible...

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I think he need to but Win 7 home.

Thr is another option install Win 7 Ultimate and disable Ultimate features(I mean just keep Home features).

For the feature diff go to windows site.

My friend bought windows 7 ultimate recently for his laptop but its not working in his laptop dell Vostro 1014 so he decided that to install windows 7 home so..I just want to ask that do he need to buy a new dvd or he can install windows 7 home from ultimate also....
but how...help if possible...

not working? how, what kinda problems is he facing?

╬Switch╬

In the zone
If you're not trying to upgrade, I suggest you format the partition and then try installing once again.
Also you could check the disc for scratches.

Earlier he had windows vista business in his laptop and now when we try to install windows 7 at final stage of installation it get stuck and do not process it further.....!!!

what should I do.........????

if its a upgrade then it wont work, if its clean install check for any disc errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom