Windows 7 getting Corrupt Every 6 Months ? Solution ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
EFI partition or MBR? Could you share a screenshot of your partition layout from Drive Manager (Right click on My Computer > Manage > Drive Manager).

BTW, I suggest you buy a newer version of Windows, at least 10 since Windows 7 is no longer supported since 2020.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
EFI partition or MBR? Could you share a screenshot of your partition layout from Drive Manager (Right click on My Computer > Manage > Drive Manager).

BTW, I suggest you buy a newer version of Windows, at least 10 since Windows 7 is no longer supported since 2020.

My Laptop Hardware does not support it but. It hangs and freezes !!

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I just tried it.on a newly installed Cracked Version of Windows 7 restore Windows function does not work in Cracked Version ! Now ?

I suppose specific solutions on cracked or pirated software is out of scope of this forum.

Last edited:
OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Yeah, we don't encourage discussing piracy here. Though general solutions should be okay.

Correct. I am not asking anyone that I am looking for a Cracked Version. My issue is not looking for a Pirated Version but my question is how do I prevent this ongoing issue of the Windows 7 Copy I have from getting corrupt.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Correct. I am not asking anyone that I am looking for a Cracked Version. My issue is not looking for a Pirated Version but my question is how do I prevent this ongoing issue of the Windows 7 Copy I have from getting corrupt.
I know :), I was not implying that you were.

I was just replying to patkim's post.

maheshn

Journeyman
This is the Laptop I have. It is Acer E1-510

*www.google.com/amp/s/gadgets360.com/acer-aspire-e-e1-510-7273/amp
Hmm, your laptop's spec page says it supports windows 8.1 why not try installing that?

Also, hard drive issues can cause corruption, so adding to all the others' suggestion, replace the HDD at the earliest.

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Hmm, your laptop's spec page says it supports windows 8.1 why not try installing that?

Also, hard drive issues can cause corruption, so adding to all the others' suggestion, replace the HDD at the earliest.

I have tried that Windows 8 hangs the Laptop everytime. Becomes unusable.

Will replacing HDD with SSD help it from not getting corrupted ?

OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Check hard disk for bad sectors. use CrystalDiskInfo.
I downloaded and used CrystalDiskInfo and the Status is showing Good. Because it is a newly Formatted Laptop. Ecentually the status will change with more and more usage.

Attachments

• HD-1.jpg
    HD-1.jpg
    344 KB · Views: 98
OP
V

vishk

Journeyman
Doesn't works that way. If there's a hardware error, it'll show up immediately.
So you are saying no matter how many times it is formatted. Once three is a problem with the Hard Drive it would show up everytime ? No matter if i were to format it a thousand times ?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Could be that your install source has some corrupt files? I'm just guessing but hard to say.

Top Bottom