1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Windows 7 Drivers Error

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by D@rekills4, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D@rekills4

D@rekills4 Member

I have a Gigabyte MA790GP-DS4H S-Series and AMD Phenom X4 running on Windows XP with 4GB RAM

I have tried installing Windows 7 but when the installation is over windows 7 is supposed to install my motherboard drivers automatically but it won't work
    Neither has the Gigabyte website released drivers for Windows
    This is a problem with all the drivers

2. otpsurvive

otpsurvive New Member

Which chipset is your MoBo based on? The manufacturer of the MoBo does not make drivers, they just take the chipset drivers and customize it to their specific board, so essentially you can use the chipset drivers. And doing this will also allow you to use the latest drivers for your chipset and take the advantages of it. The drivers released by the manufacturer is usually delayed as they take the time to customize it. You can get AMD chipset drivers from : game.amd.com, Google it if it is some other chipset and get it from their official site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.