WindowBlinds 4.51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
WindowBlinds is a program that allows you to completely change the look and feel of Windows to however you want it to look like. It allows you to completely customize your desktop by changing the style of title bars, buttons, and toolbars. You can change the look of buttons and check boxes by assigning them skins, or personalities, and you can assign buttons that will launch programs to toolbars. You can create your own skins, choose from the four that are included in the program, or download additional ones. You can also choose to exclude certain programs from WindowBlinds if you don't want to change their appearances.

Latest Changes:

* Support for Windows XP 64 (for both AMD and Intel chipsets)
* Skins more elements of .NET apps
* Shellstyle (explorer views) performance improved
* Better support for skinned windows being viewed via Remote Desktop
* Tweaks for Yahoo Messenger, Photoshop, and a few other apps
* Increased performance acceleration for theme aware programs
* Added Portuguese (Brazil) support

Download WindowBlinds 4.51 (Shareware)

Source

technovice

Broken In
@sourabh
will it work for win98?
if not can you suggest some s/w that will make win98 interface similar to that of winxp/linux
im bored with the drab themes of win98

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Question, has anyone noticed any performace degrade by using Windowsblinds or any other kind of desktop enhancement . Just like to know before I try installing it :D

G

gxsaurav

There is no performance degradation due to Windowblinds

However from Windowblinds 4.4, & 4.5 I m having trouble like, when I double click on any folder there is a lag in opening it

G

gxsaurav

finally, I m using it, as the bug I was facing is gone, no more lag when opening a folder after double clicking it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom