WinCustomize/Maxthon Skinning Competition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island Dog

Broken In
WinCustomize, in partnership with Maxthon International Limited is pleased to announce the Maxthon 2 Skin Competition! Starting this week, skinners from all over the globe will be able to design, build and submit their own custom Maxthon 2.0 browser skins to WinCustomize.com to compete for prizes and bragging rights in the skinning community.

Maxthon is one of the most customizable web browsers out there and has taken the Chinese market by storm with over 10 million users world-wide, and just this month released the final 2.0 version of the software to users. With the release of 2.0 and it's vast number of improvements, now is the perfect time to check out the software and get to skinning it!

Prizes:
  • Most Creative: Canon SD800 Digital Camera
  • Most Usable: Apple iPod Nano 4GB
  • Most Popular: Wacom Graphire 4x5 Tablet
Deadline:
  • Skins must be uploaded to WinCustomize no later than 11:59pm EST on Friday, September 28th, 2007
More information and contest rules can be found here:

*www.wincustomize.com/articles.aspx?aid=160708

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Thank you guys. :D
I hv finished the skin but there is some problem in upload function at the site, so I'm waiting for the fix and then I'll upload it. :)

anandk

Distinguished Member
it_waaznt_me said:
Me too...
My fav skin is SoCool's .. It rocks ..!

And people try Live Max skin too ..

cud u giv links to these 2 skins pls? stl using maxthons default :D

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
VistaVG Skin for Maxthon 2.x Released here: :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=583996

Last edited:

anandk

Distinguished Member
THAnX itwaaznt me and vishal. plan 2 check 'em. btw just upgraded to maxthon 2.x from 1.x specially for these :D

OP
Island Dog

Island Dog

Broken In
Just a quick update, as we have extended the deadlines to October 31st. There is still plenty of time to get your submissions in.

*www.wincustomize.com/articles.aspx?aid=162917

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
no doubt, vishal will win. he's a born winner when it comes to things like these :)

abe vishal, tu digit (merawindows, joejoe etc.) ki shaan hai. agar award nahi laaya na to sab milkar tujhe peetenge! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom