*****Winamp 5.06 out*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity media player for Windows. Winamp supports playback of many audio (MP3, OGG, AAC, WAV, MOD, XM, S3M, IT, MIDI, etc) and video types (AVI,ASF,MPEG,NSV), custom appearances called skins (supporting both classic Winamp 1.x/2.x skins and Winamp 3 freeform skins), audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins (including two industry dominating visualization plug-ins), an advanced media library, Internet radio and TV support, CD ripping, and CD burning.

Latest Changes:

* Fixed crashbug when clearing the playlist and then right clicking on the songticker
* JTFE v0.96ff
* Security bug fixes
* Lots of small bug fixes

Screenshot

Winamp5.06 lite

Winamp5.06 Full

Winamp5.06 Pro

Article courtesy:www.neowin.net

*img37.exs.cx/img37/626/winnampfinal.png

rohanbee

Padawan
NikhilVerma said:
wow!!|

thank god I didn't download 5.05...
5.06 is Here!!

what does that mean you can't download the latest version cause you have the old one.........
..............Do you have to uninstall the old version and then download the newest one.......somone pray tell me please..

G

gxsaurav

The correct & recomended way to install Winamp is

1) Uninstall Winamp & it's plugins, like DFX etc, reboot

2) Delete the folder of Winamp & c:\windows\winamp.ini

3) Reboot delete all the registry keys of winamp & then install new winamp

Security fixes & bugs will continued to be fixed, they will never kill winamp compleately, they get royalties on it

svenkat83

Journeyman
I don't see any difference btw the previous version and the latest one.,but then Winamp always rocks.

@gx...eventhough that may be a recommended method,I never used to do it that way..I think no one does that way.

indrajit

Journeyman
Btw, could any of you guys tell me from where I can get some good DFX for winamp? I have a few, but they are not that good. So don't just google and give links, if any of you are using any, which you are satisfied with and know the link from where it can be downloaded then please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom