will xbox game run on 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
i want to know if xbox game will run on 360 or not. and can xbox 360 run pc games . also should i buy ps2 or 360. ps3 is expensieve.

sameer187

Broken In
1. there are specific xbox games that will run on the xbox 360, not all
2. xbox 360 cannot run PC games
3. Ps2 and Xbox 360 are completely different. PS2 is comparable with the original Xbox. Xbox 360 is way ahead of PS2...PS2 came out in 2000, Xbox 360 in 2005. PS2 has cheaper games. The biggest selling point for the Xbox 360 is its fantastic online service called Xbox LIVE.
4. PS3 is expensive. visually, unless you own a 40"+ HDTV, there's no difference bwteen the Xbox 360 and PS3.
5. You may even consider the Nintendo Wii (it is somewhere between the Xbox 360 and PS2. Very innovative type if console..you should do some research on it.

You can get more info on all of that at
*www.360indians.com/

peace

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
sameer187 said:
1. there are specific xbox games that will run on the xbox 360, not all
2. xbox 360 cannot run PC games
3. Ps2 and Xbox 360 are completely different. PS2 is comparable with the original Xbox. Xbox 360 is way ahead of PS2...PS2 came out in 2000, Xbox 360 in 2005. PS2 has cheaper games. The biggest selling point for the Xbox 360 is its fantastic online service called Xbox LIVE.
4. PS3 is expensive. visually, unless you own a 40"+ HDTV, there's no difference bwteen the Xbox 360 and PS3.
5. You may even consider the Nintendo Wii (it is somewhere between the Xbox 360 and PS2. Very innovative type if console..you should do some research on it.

You can get more info on all of that at
*www.360indians.com/

peace

1. yes, these specific titles are very less in numbers
2. correct , why would xbox 360 run a PC game.
3. Get a ps2 , coz there is no use of xbox live in India currently . so called broadband sucks.
4. Xbox 360 is expensive , PS3 is even more expensive . To enjoy both consoles u will need a 'even even more' expensive HDTV. Each game for 360 costs around 3,500 Rs
5. Ya look out for Wii , it may interest u . Although its not cheap , its only 50$ cheaper than the 360.

sameer187

Broken In
tarey_g said:
3. Get a ps2 , coz there is no use of xbox live in India currently . so called broadband sucks.

The broadband in india is sufficient for Xbox Live. I can tell u from personal experience. You can play on a US server (as I am currently doing. there is word that LIVE will be launched in India in Dec-Jan

tarey_g said:
4. Xbox 360 is expensive , PS3 is even more expensive . To enjoy both consoles u will need a 'even even more' expensive HDTV. Each game for 360 costs around 3,500 Rs

You dont "need" an HDTV to enjoy an Xbox 360. I own an Xbox 360 and Ps2 and the difference is easy to see even on my regula 29" CRT TV. And Xbox 360 games retail for 2,510. Some stores sell for even less.

peace
*www.360indians.com/

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
sameer187 said:
The broadband in India is sufficient for Xbox Live. I can tell u from personal experience. You can play on a US server (as I am currently doing. there is word that LIVE will be launched in India in Dec-Jan

Well if u r ok with the massive lags during online gaming its ok for u , but not for some gamer like me. and dont tell me that there are no lags ;) coz no one will believe that.

sameer187 said:
You dont "need" an HDTV to enjoy an Xbox 360. I own an Xbox 360 and Ps2 and the difference is easy to see even on my regular 29" CRT TV. And Xbox 360 games retail for 2,510. Some stores sell for even less.

Ya obviously there will be difference in ps2 and a 360 even on a normal TV, but spending 25k on a console and not getting full out of it doesn't sound good . So yes to really enjoy it u need a HDTV. when u play a next gen console on a hd display u dont want to go back after all u dont want to miss the details in gears of war.

And last time when i inquired for gears it was 3.5k in Delhi. My cousin was going to buy the 360 but after hearing the price of the games he changed his mind. the console was first advertised as 19k for lame core version and 23k for the pro version. when my cousin inquired abt it in marker the core is selling for 23k and the pro is for pathetic 27k.

sameer187

Broken In
tarey_g said:
Well if u r ok with the massive lags during online gaming its ok for u , but not for some gamer like me. and dont tell me that there are no lags ;) coz no one will believe that.

Ya obviously there will be difference in ps2 and a 360 even on a normal TV, but spending 25k on a console and not getting full out of it doesn't sound good . So yes to really enjoy it u need a HDTV. when u play a next gen console on a hd display u dont want to go back after all u dont want to miss the details in gears of war.

And last time when i inquired for gears it was 3.5k in Delhi. My cousin was going to buy the 360 but after hearing the price of the games he changed his mind. the console was first advertised as 19k for lame core version and 23k for the pro version. when my cousin inquired abt it in marker the core is selling for 23k and the pro is for pathetic 27k.

if you think i'm lying thats ur issue....but i have a 256 kpbs hathway internet connection and the games are lag free...a negligible amount of lag is even experienced on pc multiplayer games like CS...and let em remind u this is on a US server...when it is launched in india it will be even smoother

and i f some1 was selling u xbox 360 games for 3500 he was ripping you off....2510 is the official price.

peace

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I think lag doesnt matter some gamers and i am not saying the Pc games are lag free, it depends on the service provider, and no matter hatway or what considerable lag will be present for the us servers. btw gears is a new game and is costly it may or may not be 3.5k but it still somewhere near to it , maybe he was selling some non officially shipped copy. the 2.5k price is for one year older games like top spin and project gotham. Still 2.5 k is still not a very cool price for a yr old game.

btw , for how much u got ur xbox for ? which version and how much a xbox controller cost.

sameer187

Broken In
all games officially available in india cost 2510, new or old

u can take a look at eBay's official Microsoft India store
*stores.ebay.in/Microsoft-estore/p-xbox.html

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom