Will WWE Afterburn or any other N-Gage games run in 6630??

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyrux

In the zone
paul_007 said:
there is a common patch, actually , it is uploaded in a forum, and i dont remember the site, it not an english site , it was something like "burek".
The name of that forum is forum.burek.co.yu but i didnt across such patch which would make all ngage games work without adding indiviual patches for games

@death, i guess even you have a 6681 ? What all games got installed ?
I trieed wwe after shock but when ever i try to run the game it says that out of memory or returns back on same menu.I have check fexplorer and it shows free memory as 8000 KB or more or sometimes 6500KB. I have heard that to paly ngage games you need 8Mb of free RAM. but ram which is d: has only 1883 memory allotted rest is for c: which is flash

How do i free up max mem. i have tried to compress memory, dont have much applications and removed applications that came in default which i never use...

Pathik

Google Bot
@cyrux try playin in offline mode..... and even i didnt find ny patch in burek forums... and cyrux u wont be able to play most of the games cos they take too much ram wich ngage has aplenty....

cyrux

In the zone
You mean , by switching on the cell by pressing "pencil" button... i tried doing this but i see no difference... suppose the phone is in offline mode... is there some way to confirm that ?

paul_007

Padawan
cyrux said:
The name of that forum is forum.burek.co.yu but i didnt across such patch which would make all ngage games work without adding indiviual patches for games

yes u r rite about the site, but the file is there , there is a separate thread for it, pls browse properly, i've even mailed that file to pathiks

hi pathiks ,pls chk ur mail , i have sent u that file and the link for that thread..

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Hey Paul I downloaded the patch but it isnt working. I would be highly obliged if you sent me a patch(common or the WWE Afterburn Patch).

prankie

D PrankMaster
hey, when is N-Gage going to become a platform rather than a phone.. so that all newer gen mobiles could play its games????

Pathik

Google Bot
never..... nokia is goin to stop producing ngage games.....
all future games ll be made jus for the n93

paul_007

Padawan
maharajadhiraj said:
Hey Paul I downloaded the patch but it isnt working. I would be highly obliged if you sent me a patch(common or the WWE Afterburn Patch).

PM me ur email id i'll mail u

prankie

D PrankMaster
pathiks said:
never..... nokia is goin to stop producing ngage games.....
all future games ll be made jus for the n93

please read this

Nokia showcases its first range of next generation mobile games at the 2006 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). Visitors to the Nokia N-Gage booth are the first to experience demos of the new games coming to a range of Nokia Nseries multimedia computers and other Nokia S60 devices, including: Creatures of the Deep, ONE, Pocket Aces, Pro Series Golf, Space Impact and System Rush: Evolution.
source: www.symbian-freak.com

i know that various games are coming for next gen symbi mobiles.. i only did'nt knew when they were....
does anyone knows when are these games releasin???

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude some games require u a color fix
some require a special patch
some need to get ur blutooth turned on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom