Will this game run on this configuration?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Suggest me some games for my config guys. Been too long since i played any game.

Pentium D @2.8GHz
4GB DDR3 RAM
GT 210

dont troll pl0x

BTW these are the games i've already played on this PC -

Halo CE
RoN
AC 2 Trilogy
AC 3
FC 2
FC 3
TF 2
Darksiders 2
GTA 3, VC, SA
CoH
Diablo 2
Just Cause 2
Batman AA, AC
Warframe
and many more which i can't remember.
Will start Tropico 3 in some days and Divinity Original Sin too if i can run it.

So suggest me games which I can play @ ~20 FPS at low @720p

Play the Half Life series. One of the best ever games to be released. HL-1 is somewhat old and doesn't run the newest Source engine but Half 2 onwards the game should work brilliant on your PC.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
^ Try Portal 2 , devil may cry series, mafia 2, saboteur.
U can also try RTS games like age of empires, age of mythology and rise of nations.
U hv not mentioned counter strike. that is a must must play.

i've played DMC on my PS2 so won't be replaying that :p, Portal is somewhat aimless IMO but i'll try again and well can i really run mafia 2? sorry i forgot to mention that but i've played CS for quite some time.

Play the Half Life series. One of the best ever games to be released. HL-1 is somewhat old and doesn't run the newest Source engine but Half 2 onwards the game should work brilliant on your PC.

yeah its in my list :p

vito scalleta

In the zone
i've played DMC on my PS2 so won't be replaying that :p, Portal is somewhat aimless IMO but i'll try again and well can i really run mafia 2? sorry i forgot to mention that but i've played CS for quite some time.

Well I managed get mafia 2 work on my PC with core 2 duo +2gb ram+ nvidia 8400GS .
I migh have reduced the visual settings. But I still managed to enjoy the game a lot and collect a whole lot of pl@yboy mag covers. ;)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Well I managed get mafia 2 work on my PC with core 2 duo +2gb ram+ nvidia 8400GS .
I migh have reduced the visual settings. But I still managed to enjoy the game a lot and collect a whole lot of pl@yboy mag covers. ;)

lol i'll try to run it then :p

harshilsharma63

DIY FTW!
at high settings @ 1600x900, you will be getting 35 ish fps
L4D2 was my saving grace when I too used Intel HD 2000.. Just make sure you overclock your GPU in the bios

- - - Updated - - -

low settings 25-35 ish fps

Okay. Purchased it on steam. Will be playing next week after exams.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tough luck ;) made me think of missed deals on online shopping sites.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
:bump: As now the requirements are out for GTA V what settings or resolution can I expect with the below mentioned rigs ?

Minimum will be fine for me as long as the game is running thats all

Reloaded

In the zone
Guys will my pc support GTA 5?

Intel core 2 duo E7500 2.93 ghz, 4 gb ram ddr2, zotac geforce GT 520 2gb ddr3.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
very low settings, 30 + fps ~1024x768
GT 520 is about 35% weaker than a 9800 GTX (lowest requirement)