Will this game run on this configuration?

Chirag_123

Broken In
This is the link of the laptop which i am thinking to buy next month
ASUS - Notebooks- ASUS K53SM

Can i play games like FIFA 12,13,Crysis 2,COD Black ops on these specs..???

eron626

Right off the assembly line
can i run ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN on this specs ??

here are my specs:

Intel(R)Pentium 4
CPU 2.66GHz
32mb of video card(SiS 661FX)
480mb of RAM

this is my new pc cuz my new pc is broken and its have about 256 mb of video card and a 1gb ram

hope u help me thanks BTW

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ can you tell us the model and manufacturer of the 256MB video card and what CPU your new has ?

anyway, the config you posted - the cpu is cpabale of playing the game though not sure about the SiS 661FX - you have to try the game on it to be sure.

rahul_c

Journeyman
Configuration: Dell Vostro 1510 laptop with 2 GB RAM, 1.8 GHz C2D processor & integrated X3100/965 graphics.

Game I want to run: FIFA or PES 2012, FIFA or PES 2013, or any other good game of racing, FPS or TPS genre?

rock2702

Padawan
My config:
Intel core 2 duo 2.2ghz
Biostar g31m mobo
2gb ddr2 ram@800mhz
Xfx nvidia 9800gtx 512 mb
1440*900 max res.

Are Borderlands 2,skyrim,guild wars 2 possible at med settings with 30+ fps?

gameranand

Living to Play
I was telling you as a matter of fact. Actually your CPU is a bottlenect and your GPU is also old but it will do the job for the games you mentioned. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
@ rahul
Well it could run but on low settings and if you want some good games to play then play
1. Farcry
2. Half Life Series
3. Doom 3
4. Indie Games likes Limbo, Braid, VVVVV, minecraft etc.
Hope this helps. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ rahul_c - for racing games try NFW MW and for TPS shooter MP1 and 2 - also try CoD 1,2 and 4, MoHAA and it's 2 exp packs.

rahul_c

Journeyman
^Thanks I will try far cry, doom, half life series.
@topgear - Bro I have no idea what "MP1 2, CoD 1,2,4 & MoHAA and it's 2 exp packs." means. I am a newb gamer. But I have alread played NFS MW twice, loved it. Still play it on LAN.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
NFSMW lan never worked for me .. anyway, MP means - max payne 1 and 2, CoD is - Call of Duty and MoH - is Medal of Honor Allied Assault and 2 expansion packs are Breakthrough and spearhead.

Top Bottom