Will this game run on this configuration?

kunwar

In the zone
Hells_Fury said:
kaboodle said:
Hey what's the min confi required to run UT2k4,Painkiller,Call of Duty and HL2?
UT2K4, Painkiller and Call of Duty dont have very high system requirments. I played all 3 with my on-board GeForce 2 (32 MB). But for HL2, the sys. req. are quite high. I think you will need a 5200 minimum to play it. I played it on my 5700LE with the minimum settings and it was quite smooth.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hl2 even runs on ge force 4 mx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as 2 painkiller, it is very graphically intensive game! :lol: :lol: :lol:

godzi_85

In the zone
if you have a geforce 2 mx/geforce 4 mx.. then you need not worry about games which were released until last year..cause until then most of them were playable..(exculing SC PT, deus ex 2) but most games released this year (including some released at the end of 2004) dont support mx 440... so i guess the time`s up for mx series..

KoRn

In the zone
how about dis game

i have a p4 1.6Ghz,128 mb ram,intel 845 chipset wit a 32 mb graphics card,win xp.will nfsu 2 work .it works in my pc but very low movements.is there any way 2 change it become better.i put all the display S**** in the game to lowest and all.will it be better if i increase my ram.
also,will gta vice city work perfectly.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
two bottle necks. First your RAM. You def need to increase it. Second is your onboard GPU. Its crap. Vice City will work similar to NFSU 2. I seriously reccomend that you upgrade your RAM.

kunwar

In the zone
lol

vinish_pavithran said:
yes i have played the game on the system configuration with 128 ram and 1.6ghz
and it runned smooth .
so no problems on 256 ram .bet u

lol :lol:
is it joking competition???????????????? :lol: :lol:

KoRn

In the zone
will nfsu2 work in dis config

my cuz has dis confis will nfsu2 work:
P4 2.63Ghz,256 mb ddr ram,80 gb hdd,win xp pro,intel 64mb graphics card(frgt the name).
we tried installing it before but then it always prompted dat we should install direct x 9c(we had 9b).so we install 9c but still it prompted we required directx 9c.wats the prob.
NOTE: plese answer the first ques(URGENT) :wink: :D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

Ringwraith

Journeyman
go to MyComputer->Properties->Hardware->Device Manager->Display Adapter and post wat u find there...

the game wont run very well even if u are able to start it up somehow

Charley

Just Do It
Ringwraith said:
go to MyComputer->Properties->Hardware->Device Manager->Display Adapter and post wat u find there...

the game wont run very well even if u are able to start it up somehow

The same options were implemented here also and the game ran well here.. No hiccups here...

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think the game should run fine on your PC. Try re-installing Direct X 9.0c or re-install the game.

supersaiyan

In the zone
can u guyz tell me which counter strike versions will run on the following config-
p3 667mhz,intel 810e mobo with onboard graphics, 192 mb ram.
also another one-
p4 prescott 2.4 ghz, intel 845gv mobo, 512 mb ram.

KoRn

In the zone
in the first configs: i think almost all the versions
in the second:all under low detail that is.
LOL

tushar_novice

Broken In
tushar_novice said:
Will san andreas run on
P3 1ghz
128 mb sd 133 ram
intel 810i gfx
I am asking this bcoz I played vice city and gta3 on it.

I asked this bloddy f.u.c.k.i.n.g. question and nobody seems to answer.
I dont give a damn if it runs very very slow. I just want it to work.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
watch what u say mate. People will reply to a question if they know the answer. Or if your so impatient call up the game makers and ask them to tell u what the system requirements are.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
@tushar ... no way dude .... here are the minimum requirements :

1GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor
256 MB of RAM
8 speed DVD-ROM Drive
3.6 GB of free Hard Disk space for a minimal install
64 MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers
("GeForce3" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
Keyboard
Mouse

Windows 2000 Professional (Workstation) (plus Service Pack 1 or higher) plus DirectX 9
Windows XP (Home and Professional) (plus Service Pack 1 or higher) plus DirectX 9

Hey, i dont care what system config you have, but if Vice City could run in that RIG, then even San Andreas will run.All the games in the series use the same graphic engine
Deathvirus said
64 MB Video Card with DirectX 9 compatible drivers
("GeForce3" or better)
DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card
HAH,guys play GTA SA on Geforce MX 440 Pcs bro.Take a Look around!!

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
it said geforce3 or better and i think geforce4mx comes after geforce3 !!!!!! hey i've seen the game on an mx4000 ...... it runs but at extremely low settings ... GTA : SA is much more graphics intensive than the previous titles .....

Top Bottom