Will this game run on this configuration?

santu_29

Journeyman
i wanna run - pop sot, anyone knows how

i installed Prince Of Persia Sands Of Time,but its not running, i have onboard graphics of 64mb (intel original board 845gvsr), 512mb ram n p4 2.4 processor. is it possible? :(

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Santu, POP:SOT need a feature of your GFX card called Hardware Texture and Lighting which your onboard does not have. Try using a software called 3DAnalyser and play around with the settings to get the game running. Many have gotten it to run this way. mind you the graphics will nowhere be as good as having a proper graphics card.

bobbythomas

Right off the assembly line
Hi Gamerz,
I am in a lil trouble of playing Max Payne 2.My comp config is
AMD Athlon2600(1.9Ghz)
NVidia Geforce Board with integerated MX graphics.
756 Mb ram with 32 mb shared Grahics.

the problem is that,whenever the game starts my system gets restarted.Can anyone suggest an opinion.

truffsin

Right off the assembly line
My Config. is

Intel Pentium 4 1.8 GHz

MotherBoard :- Kobian KOB P4M266a NDMx (2 PCI, 1 AGP, 1 CNR, 2 DDR DIMM, Audio, Video, LAN)

Motherboard Chipset :- VIA VT8751A Apollo P4M266A

RAM :- 256MB

Will Gta:San Andreas run on it

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
bobbythomas said:
Hi Gamerz,
I am in a lil trouble of playing Max Payne 2.My comp config is
AMD Athlon2600(1.9Ghz)
NVidia Geforce Board with integerated MX graphics.
756 Mb ram with 32 mb shared Grahics.

the problem is that,whenever the game starts my system gets restarted.Can anyone suggest an opinion.

Your config. is enough for Max Payne 2, so no problem in that area.I guess, a reinstall of DirectX should solve the problem. Also try running the game at low settings (configurable from the launcher that comes up, when you click the icon).

GA

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
hi guys ! well i am planning to play UT-2003, UT-2004,Serious Sam 1 and 2, NHL 2005 on my PC but i dont know if these games will run smoothly on my PC or no!! Espically the UT series so plz help me out.. !! :? :?

My PC configuration is:
Intel Pentium-4, 2.0Ghz on an Intel D865 GBF mobo
with 40 GB HDD with nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB) DDR RAM Graphics card and,
256 MB DDR(266) Hynix RAM.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
hi guys ! well i am planning to play UT-2003, UT-2004,Serious Sam 1 and 2, NHL 2005 on my PC but i dont know if these games will run smoothly on my PC or no!! Espically the UT series so plz help me out.. !! :? :?

My PC configuration is:
Intel Pentium-4, 2.0Ghz on an Intel D865 GBF mobo
with 40 GB HDD with nVIDIA Ge Force FX 5200 (256 MB) DDR RAM Graphics card and,
256 MB DDR(266) Hynix RAM.

With 5200, every game will run, except Serious Sam 2 which is not released yet (so one can't comment on sys. req.).

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey thanx a lot Dude for ur advice......but can i run these games with the normal settings and graphics options or with lower graphics options !! :?

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
ashu888ashu888 said:
Hey thanx a lot Dude for ur advice......but can i run these games with the normal settings and graphics options or with lower graphics options !! :?

Ahh..I have not tried the games with 5200. But can tell for sure that they will run, as 5200 is quite powerful for the mentioned games.Try installing and keep raising the detail level and post the results here for everybody's benefit. :)

GA

Hells_Fury

In the zone
kaboodle said:
Hey what's the min confi required to run UT2k4,Painkiller,Call of Duty and HL2?
UT2K4, Painkiller and Call of Duty dont have very high system requirments. I played all 3 with my on-board GeForce 2 (32 MB). But for HL2, the sys. req. are quite high. I think you will need a 5200 minimum to play it. I played it on my 5700LE with the minimum settings and it was quite smooth.

tushar_novice

Broken In
Will san andreas run on
P3 1ghz
128 mb sd 133 ram
intel 810i gfx
I am asking this bcoz I played vice city and gta3 on it.

Also does San andreas comes in 6 cds????
My friend said that but the shopkeeper said it had 3 cds.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
tushar_novice said:
Will san andreas run on
P3 1ghz
128 mb sd 133 ram
intel 810i gfx
I am asking this bcoz I played vice city and gta3 on it.

Also does San andreas comes in 6 cds????
My friend said that but the shopkeeper said it had 3 cds.

As far as I know, GTA:SA is DVD-only release.

GA

godzi_85

In the zone
hmm only the pirated comes in cds.. and 7 cds in total!! lol..

half life 2 will run even on a geforce 4 mx, though you wont be able to njoy the game as you would if you have a directx 9 enabled card..

D

Deleted member 5901

BEST GAMES PLAYABLE ON p3 800mhz Gfx 2mx400 32mb!!DA BEST!!

BEST GAMES PLAYABLE ON p3 800mhz Geforce 2 mx 400 32mb !!DA BEST !!

Games that will run good on this CONFIG !!! FPS STRATEGY 3rd PERSON !!! NETHING !!! I just dont know wat to play since i cant PLAY he Latest GAMES !!! TILL my new RIG is NOT UP AND READY TO TAKE THEM ON !!!

THANK IN ADVANCE !!!

CHEERS !!! :wink: :!:

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Re: BEST GAMES PLAYABLE ON p3 800mhz Gfx 2mx400 32mb!!DA BES

King_Niral said:
BEST GAMES PLAYABLE ON p3 800mhz Geforce 2 mx 400 32mb !!DA BEST !!
Warcraft 3, Homeworld 2, Half-Life, Championship Manager, Counter Strike: Condition Zero, Command and Conquer Generals(may run a bit slow).

Top Bottom