Will this game run on this configuration?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well as far as we come to know based on what other members have said ... carbon on on-board grafix of intel (nvidia) doesnt work ... u may try to use 3danalyser and if lady luck smiles onu u will be able to run the game ... well playing it will be entirely different thing offcourse

DDIF

Custom User Title
I have
AMD Sempron 1.60 GHz
768 MB DDR RAM [64 VGA Shared]
VIA/SiS UniChrome Pro IGP On Board Graphic[DirectX 9.0b compatible]
Can i play Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow on it?

wnns13

Broken In
Will i be able to play this game:

Thief 3 and Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

My System:
Nvidia Geforce Mx 4000 PCI (not Express!) (I am getting a ATI Radeon 9250- -PCI (Not Express)
256 Ram
Intel Celoron 2.93ghz

Thank You In Advance

Edit:
And Can i Play NFS Carbon With 256 ram?

alexsylvester07

Right off the assembly line
some help please!!!

hi,
I have a acer 5571ANWXMi laptop, with c2d processor(T2050), Intel950 GMA, running on XPSP2. Although i am not a hardcore gamer, i tried installing IGI2:covert strike and it works well. Any one has any suggestions on what type of games this config. would support.

funkd up

Right off the assembly line
Does anyone know if Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars will run decently on this configuration:

1.47 Athlon XP 1700+
640MB PC2700 RAM
GeForce 6200 AGP4x
Creative SB Audigy

I know I meet the minimum requirements for the DVD drive as well, but I'm just worried about the CPU. I can overclock it to 1.54ghz, making it an 1800+. and of course that would be stepping up the FSB and speed up the RAM/GPU, but I'm not sure that would matter... feedback much appreciated :)

I'd download the demo, but I'm on 56k.

Last edited:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
@ Mani : no way

@wnns : yup with a radeon 9250 and 256 mb sys ram carbon will run just fine

@alex : all games with 3d analyzer emulate hw tnl ( even oblivion)

@ funkd : Yup medium or even some settings high is just fine , just keep shadows low

wnns13

Broken In
Quote: "yup with a radeon 9250 and 256 mb sys ram carbon will run just fine"

YAY Carbon Will Work! :D

Do You Know What GFX Settings? Does it Have to Be 640x480 with Low GFX Settings or like 800x600 and med or High?

and does Visual Treatment Over Bright and Shadows on NFS MW need Pixel Shader 2.0?

Thank You In Advance

Last edited:

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
i Dont actually remember the settings coz it waz my old card.
What i do remember is that i ran it at high with 1024*768 but i think motion blur was disabled

wnns13

Broken In
Darthvader said:
i Dont actually remember the settings coz it waz my old card.
What i do remember is that i ran it at high with 1024*768 but i think motion blur was disabled
You'r Replying to Me Right?
You not Replying to funkd up right?

Thanks

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
ManiDhillon said:
I have
AMD Sempron 1.60 GHz
768 MB DDR RAM [64 VGA Shared]
VIA/SiS UniChrome Pro IGP On Board Graphic[DirectX 9.0b compatible]
Can i play Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow on it?
no as the graphics card does not support pixel shader 1.1

aytus

The Boss
can my system run farcry, doom3, thief 3

i hav p4 2.4ghz 400mhz fsb... northwood
133mhz ddr 256mb ram
845gl onboard
thnx:confused:

and guys is there any way i can upgrade my gfx as my mobo dosent hav any agp or pci express slots .. all i hav is the onboard pci slots .. (those which are used to hold modems) thnx

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i have a p3 1ghz 128mb ram system with an 810e mobo
counterstrike 1.6(with bots) gives 18 fps . is there any way i can increase it to a playable level with system tweaks or a gfx card under rs 1000

xbonez

NP : Crysis
aytus said:
can my system run farcry, doom3, thief 3

i hav p4 2.4ghz 400mhz fsb... northwood
133mhz ddr 256mb ram
845gl onboard
thnx:confused:

and guys is there any way i can upgrade my gfx as my mobo dosent hav any agp or pci express slots .. all i hav is the onboard pci slots .. (those which are used to hold modems) thnx
on ur current sys config, u will definitely not be able to play far cry. doom3 might work. not sure about thief3
as for ur gfx card, the best gfx cards are made for agp or pci-e slots only. ui think some gfx cards for pci slots were also made but only a very few of them and they give quite poor performance

sagsall4u

Journeyman
sagsall4u said:
i have a p3 1ghz 128mb ram system with an 810e mobo
counterstrike 1.6(with bots) gives 18 fps . is there any way i can increase it to a playable level with system tweaks or a gfx card under rs 1000

NO ONE ????

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Race : The WTCC official game.

On this config.

Gigabyte 8ld533 motherboard (Intel 845 with integrated graphics.)
265 MB ram.
2.0 Ghz processor.

I thought that if NFS:MW is running on my PC it should run too...

herc

Tech Junkie'
my friend has a intel845 mobo wid onboard graphics....wid 768 mb of ram...only the graphics part is not good enough in the game..sumtimes it slows down a tad too much...i had looked into the cabinet the other day and found a blank socket for attaching an AGP port...is this possible...can it be done...plz help.

Top Bottom