Will this game run on this configuration?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
GT435M is equivalent to GT440 DDR3 which is powerful enough to run most of the games at low settings.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ go ahead .. run the latest DMC with it and tell us about the performance.

Edited...

Right now the only option i have to get this game is authentic Store cloud or ahem... which i cant afford right now for i have a very limited bandwidth connection which i use to be online and play DOTA2, DOTA2 has high data usage :'(...i'll find some way to get it either way soon, and if everything sucks...FTW! i will get back to india and then build a kicka** gaming rig and then play like a boss!!! 9 more months...world will change.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Right now the only option i have to get this game is cloud or torrent! which i cant afford right now for i have a very limited bandwidth connection which i use to be online and play DOTA2, DOTA2 has high data usage :'(...i'll find some way to get it either way soon, and if everything sucks...FTW! i will get back to india and then build a kicka** gaming rig and then play like a boss!!! 9 more months...world will change.

Avoid piracy and torrenting as much as you can in your posts. You can write, I can't play this game right now because of some obvious reasons. We'll understand. :)

sourav tripathy

Right off the assembly line
Your Pc configuration is too low to play any type of latest games. If you will try to run MP2 in your pc then it will give less than desirable performance. So i suggest you need to change your pc config to play such games.

gameranand

Living to Play
Your Pc configuration is too low to play any type of latest games. If you will try to run MP2 in your pc then it will give less than desirable performance. So i suggest you need to change your pc config to play such games.

You do realize that MP2 runs on on-board GPUs as well

makwanamilan96

Broken In
I have this configuration.:-D

*www.dumpyourphoto.com/files7/200807/3bf98vzqY2a.jpg

Suggest me Some cool Game that Supports My system.

i Have not play any high end game yet

Only played Need for speed most wanted (2012) & works well on my pc on mid resolutions and settings.

thnks in advance tech guyz...

And yes I Love Digit !!!!

gameranand

Living to Play

Only played Need for speed most wanted (2012) & works well on my pc on mid resolutions and settings.

See the first and second post of this thread and play the games which are kinda old. I mean play anything which was released before 2008 or 2007 and it'll run on mid low settings. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

I don't know what's the definition of "cool Games" but for some of the best games try Doom 3, NFS MW 2005, RTCW, COD1,2,4 and 5, MoHAA, NFS UG2, Far Cry 1, Mafia.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl

I finished MP3 in med-high settings months back that too in 29-38 FPS average...!!! Buddy Seriously....I know the GPU's old, but hey..it still throws at least playable framerates even in mid settings....its OC'ed, MP2!!???? I 've beaten Black OPS2 in 40+ FPS in med-high and in 1366*768!

upcoming games and some special ones, i'm anyway putting into stack, because the list of games left to play for me is getting depleted, and when i'll be finalizing a monster rig later in this year, there wont be hundred games to try...there will be few which i carefully have left aside to enjoy at their most.

BF Series, AC series I have not touched, crysis3 i wont even try, i know the limits but dont underestimate this card, i have played too many games, day and night in this laptop in last two years which alone outnumbers games played by me in last 15 years! I'm grateful to nvidia and DELL for this honestly...way beyond expected performance against its price.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
i have played MP2,MP3,BF3 NFSMW 2005 , nfsmw 2012 , crysis warhead , crysis 2 , GtaSa , Gta4 , BFBC2 , PES 2013 , FIFA12 N FIFA 13 , FC3, Skyrim , AC3

low settings 800x600
on Palit nVidia Geforce 8400GS 512MB only (no OC)

core i3 2120 4GB ram only

thank u nvidia

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i have played MP2,MP3,BF3 NFSMW 2005 , nfsmw 2012 , crysis warhead , crysis 2 , GtaSa , Gta4 , BFBC2 , PES 2013 , FIFA12 N FIFA 13 , FC3, Skyrim , AC3

low settings 800x600
on Palit nVidia Geforce 8400GS 512MB only (no OC)

core i3 2120 4GB ram only

thank u nvidia

honestly - BF3, FC3, AC3, Crysis 2 ( with high res texture pack ? ),FIFA 13 - ran like what, SLideshow ?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
honestly - BF3, FC3, AC3, Crysis 2 ( with high res texture pack ? ),FIFA 13 - ran like what, SLideshow ?
Probably slower.

And none of the games would have looked like anything that we are familiar with. Crysis 2 probably looked more like Doom lol

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Guild Wars 2? I am planning to buy it as soon as I find a sale

Config:- Sony Vaio CB45( Intel® Core™ i5-2450M, 8Gb RAM , AMD Radeon™ HD 6630M)

makwanamilan96

Broken In
Hi...Everyone

I have Nvidia Geforce 8400 Gt installed In my pc.

Actually it is my friend' s graphics Card (Second hand Graphics Card).

I have borrowed from him

And I am willing to pay to him.

How much Should i pay to him

please mention in ruppes :) :)

Top Bottom