Will thierry henry departure a big blow to Arsenal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voldy

The Dark lord
The purpose of posting these thread because i am Arsenal supporter not that very big supporter but a little and i really apperiated the passion and their commitment towards football and i am big fan of thierry henry.
On the departure of thierry henry frm Arsenal for barca created a lot of hype in media they may think that there is the end of arsenal due to henry depature .But i don't think that because before arsenal henry was'nt a big player like he was today it was arsenal who make him a superstar and in his absence arsenal have not such a big problem they best players like Cesc Fabregas,tomas rosicky,toure and adeybayor they all are best in their business so i doesn;t think that there was a big blow to arsenal they have big players before and have created in future also .
so i want your favour what you think ?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
He is gone, get on with it.For me viera's departure was a bigger blow for arsenal.
We finished joint third without thierry and most of the big names this season,so
we will be strong next season.
"game's up for Arsenal" Lol :lol:

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
why create a different thread ..there is one named "the football channel" everything goes there about football.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom