Will the combi work??? nokia 5310 with Sony MDR EX35LP

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slayer23986

Yesterday I lost my Nokia headphones...:-(
So i m now in a market to buy new headphones...
I was thinking about EP 630.. But I saw many complaining about its life...
Some said sony MDR ex35LP is a good option..
so wanted to ask whether this headphones are good to buy??? and will it suit 5310??
also whats the cost of ex35lp??

where will i get the genuin pair of these in pune???

OP
S

slayer23986

bhai log koi to batao yaar...

m waiting for suggestions...

can any one suggest any other headphone???

OP
S

slayer23986

okays thanks for the suggestion jxcess3891... but can any one tell me where can I get it in PUNE??? :???:

and from the sony site i found out the price to be 1290 rs...

is it the same price in which it is available or will it be available anywhere in a bit cheap price???

amol48

Searching...
I got a pair of EP630 along with my Dell Studio 15 and believe me they are awesome! They are just Rs.700 as compared to ex35LP which are around Rs.1200. Check here: *www.techenclave.com/priceguide/prices.php?category=18

For such a BIG price difference, creative surely wins the race IMO.

OP
S

slayer23986

k thanx amol but what abt there life.. I saw many complaining abt its life... as it creates imbalance in left right... and if it fails in 5-6 mnths then i wud rather opt spending 500bucks more... ya but sony doesnt give warrenty...:sad:

People... i m in fix now please help me out... :!::!:

amol48

Searching...
k thanx amol but what abt there life.. I saw many complaining abt its life... as it creates imbalance in left right... and if it fails in 5-6 mnths then i wud rather opt spending 500bucks more... ya but sony doesnt give warrenty...:sad:

People... i m in fix now please help me out... :!::!:

I am really not sure about that imbalance thingy. Even I heard about that! My friend has been using this on his N71 since about 9 months or so and he never had any such problems. Also I am using it since last three months and they work like a charm!

You might also wanna read this review:
*www.mouthshut.com/review/Creative_EP_630-159749-1.html

VD17

Journeyman
I got my EP 630s in june when i received my xps... one fine day, the right earphone's sound level dropped to e measly 40% of what it used to be... i called up dell and they sent me a replacement.. to my surprise, the replacements too developed a similar problem just after 2 weeks of usage.. called up dell again and they sent me another pair which is working fine... till now...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
btw, i'd suggest you go for an ep-635 if you plan to use it with your phone... the rubberry wire of the 630 makes the earphones vibrate which reults in loss of sound quality... the 635 does away with this problem.. and the 635's appear to be of slightly better built quality as well... ep-635's retailed at 850 in nehru place, new delhi...

Last edited:
OP
S

slayer23986

hey thanks guys but.. can anyone tell me where i can get genuine pairs of both these headphones in PUNE?? so, i can just go and try out both the headphones so as to decide which to go for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom