Will Skyrim run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vartul

Thit!I fogot my pathword!
Well will Skyrim run on Radeon 5730 1GB or GeForce GT555 1GB ?
Both are Laptop cards. I need to Buy a Gaming laptop under Rs 60,000 , and I'm wondering If there is any config that will let me run Skyrim(Ya, you guessed it.I start salivating at just the name). Please don't suggest a Desktop or any thing like that. Thanks. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Vratul said:
Well will Skyrim run on Radeon 5730 1GB or GeForce GT555 1GB ?
Well it will run but don't expect high settings.
Here is the link
Official Site
System Requirement

Vratul said:
Please don't suggest a Desktop or any thing like that.
You really broke my heart. On this budget you can buy a very good Gaming Rig

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Too early to predict MSR. And, alas, there hasn't been a official word. All of the things that have been flying around are... just speculations. So, wait up.

gameranand

Living to Play
I know that there is no official word from developers about MSR then how did other sites are proudly giving it. I mean they are rumors aren't they???

gameranand

Living to Play
axes2t2 said:
If you can play today's games fine you will be able to play Skyrim as well.
You can't say that unless developers have given those words. Like GTA4, Crysis and many games they demand much more than just a average computer and even Oblivion was very demanding at the time of its release.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
To play Oblivion the way it is meant to be played you need a HS 48xx or above class GPU, that too without AA. So for Skyrim it will be at least a 7950 provided it releases in 2011 itself!

I am talking of max settings sans AA of course.

But even to play it at low-med settings with 40-50 FPS you will probably need a 4800 or 5700 level card, at the bare minimum. And desktop version. So 5800 level for a lappy.

Along with that a Core i5 quad or SB quad minimum for true smoothness

Piyush

Lanaya
HD 7950!!! and that too without AA!!!
you always come up with weird solutions :lol: (no offense buddy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom