Will Ramgopal Verma Ki Aag>>>>>succeeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Cool G5 said:
I don't think so.
The videos look crappy.The song was the worst i have ever heard.

Agree with you. They made a real mess of the Mehbooba song.:rolleyes::shock: And I am also disappointed to see Urmila doing that number. Where's Helen and where's Urmila???!!!:rolleyes::mad:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
it will be a big flop
amitabh as babban aka gabbar ..hahahaha ..wat crap.......
i wonder ramu pe itni black money kahan se aa gayi hai jo AAG jaisi film main duba raha hai :D

atool

Journeyman
esumitkumar said:
it will be a big flop
amitabh as babban aka gabbar ..hahahaha ..wat crap.......
i wonder ramu pe itni black money kahan se aa gayi hai jo AAG jaisi film main duba raha hai :D

it IS a big flop bro ! 15-20% openings everywhere.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
The other day, I got dragged into a multiplex to watch a free screening (free for me) of Heyy Babyy and I didn't budge from my seat during the intermission (having already attended to my in-movie refreshments), keen as I was to see some promos of upcoming movies. RGV Ki Aag comes up on the big screen, the music breaks, Urmila shakes her hips invitingly, then the trailer cuts to introducing characters; up sprouts Mr. Bachchan, giving his 'angry old kingpin' look, and then his character's name flashes by... Babban!!! I cracked up.

Babban?! That resonates the name of a roadside paanwala in my neighbourhood. :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
all film critics have literally raped the film ....

bina haath lagay rape kar diya ... u shud hav seen rajeev masand on cnn-ibn ... he threw an egg on the camera saying that this was he felt like doing coz he wasnt gonna get his ticket money back ... on national television he called nisha kothari the worst actor in the whole wide world ... rajeev masand was very frustrated .... his review was hilarious ...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ hoo yea .. Rajeev Masand... makes every critic in the world run for his money.

Edited stupid typo...

Last edited:

chinmay

Journeyman
Those who are planning to watch this movie should watch the review first by Rajeev Masand on 'Now Showing' in CNN IBN. IMHO he is the best movie critic in India and he was so pissed off with the movie that in the end he says this - "Since I cannot get my ticket refund, just to vent out my anger on the movie I am gonna take this egg you can see in my hand <picks up an egg> and throw it at the camera<throws it, it bursts open and TV screen fills with egg white>."

EDIT:- Oops, I didn't see that it was already covered by iMav and charangk. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom